• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A SERVER

Pitufo

Reaction score
Anyone please explain me this:

i download files of a server and there is not any Launcher to launch server. What should i do?

by other way, i used another files and only me could connect and i dont know how to create a database, what sohuld i do?

i download files of a server and there is not any Launcher to launch server. What should i do?

What kind of files? If it is a source then you have to compile them. (Look around on the forums here and you will find guides on how to do it.)

by other way, i used another files and only me could connect and i dont know how to create a database, what sohuld i do?

Again, there are guides on the forums on how to setup a server from start to finish.

VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system

That video might get you started.

Back