• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i give god exchange for helping me with ZAO!

shawntio

Reaction score
Hi I've tried to fix zao for 3 weeks now and I'm getting tired of it becouse it dont work, so now I'm offering a god/gm on my ot exchange for zao

Information about the server
i use frankfarmer's real map project i updated it to 8.60

Bugs when importing zao
bugs in tiles when importing zao.....
-----------------------------------
please reply!

Make sure that you a an updated item.otb and also the same item.otb in the server and in RME that you last saved the map with.

you must create a tempate860.otbm (near 850 items ;\ see example "tempale81.otbm") to convert you map with SimOne ME, then re-open with RME 2.0.

so i'm going to download simones mapeditor and open the map with it, and then open it with remere don' really understand why ;S well, what version should i download of simones

you must make a file as "tempale81.otbm" which convert your old map items to new (near 10500 to end) ;);
note: use simone to convert your map before open with RME

i use OTMapEditor 0.5.6 - 854 but OTMapEditor-0.58_860 just ok, not tempale81.otb but your-tempale.OTBM
my map include Zao 860 : My map rar :D

Back