• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I give REP ++ for who help me

Godely

Reaction score
Hey there :)
The problem is really simple for those who know luasql

Here is the script:
Code:
function getSellerItems(uid)
	local selling = {}
	local guid = getPlayerGUID(uid)
	local rows = db.getResult("SELECT `item_id`,`count`,`price` FROM `player_sells` WHERE `player_id` = ".. guid ..";")
	if(rows:getID() ~= -1) then
		local amount = rows:numRows(true)
		for i = 1, amount do
			itemid = rows:getDataInt("item_id")
			itemcount = rows:getDataInt("count")
			itemprice = rows:getDataInt("price")
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(uid, TALKTYPE_PRIVATE_PN, "You have a ".. itemcount .." ".. getItemNameById(itemid) .." that costs ".. itemprice ..".")
		end
	else
		return 0
	end
	return selling
end

There's something wrong. The "rows" is going to give more than 1 result (More than 1 row), and I want the player to receive 1 message for each row he got. I don't know if you can understand, but the way it is written the player is receiving always the same message (The info of the first row).

Thank you in advance,
Godely

Edit: Oh, and don't care about this "return selling". After I fix it, I will change the function to what I really want. This message (You have...), actually, is just for testing =)

Back