• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows I got a problem with rme, help?

Ricardinots

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm new here and my english isn't the best.

I got a problem with Remere's while trying to open maps in .otbm that I have downloaded.
It doesn't bug, I open rme and import map, then select the .otbm file, it seems to load the map, but after loading, nothing happens, there is no map, it's all in black, with nothing in any floor.

(Even if the size problem map appears, I click in Yes, it doesn't erase nothing but still black, with nothing)
Tried in like 4 kind of maps

It's a 10.82 map, I have the 10.91, the 10.82 and 10.77 in my rme... I just want to map and this is actually freaking me out xD

Thx

Sometimes the map is hard to find, but some tips are:

- make sure you open the minimap
- zoom out as far as you can with the scroll wheel
- use the find item feature to find common items. e.g. 4619 for shallow water or 4540 for grass. These should show up in the search results and show you where you need to look on the map. Then when you have the location press ctrl+g to jump to a location

Sometimes the map is hard to find, but some tips are:

- make sure you open the minimap
- zoom out as far as you can with the scroll wheel
- use the find item feature to find common items. e.g. 4619 for shallow water or 4540 for grass. These should show up in the search results and show you where you need to look on the map. Then when you have the location press ctrl+g to jump to a location

I just found it by searching for shallow water, thanks for helping Nazubal! Appreciate your support.

Back