• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I got a question

• Thread starter Deleted member 154984
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 154984

Hello im asking you mods or other memebers of the community here!

Is it okay to bump a thrend each 24 hours if im looking for a mapper and no one have write in my thrend?

And if its in the wrong section please move it i dont want to get a warning

Bumping a thread once is not spamming, consecutively doing so is because you are repeating the same useless message to the thread that doesn't contribute anything to the threads content. You will not be banned for bumping a thread (unless you have a history of warnings for doing so), a moderator will warn you first if it is considered spamming and then you can learn from that warning.

Bumping a thread once is not spamming, consecutively doing so is because you are repeating the same useless message to the thread that doesn't contribute anything to the threads content. You will not be banned for bumping a thread (unless you have a history of warnings for doing so), a moderator will warn you first if it is considered spamming and then you can learn from that warning.

Does this still fall under the 1 bump per 24 hrs or is there an exact limit before we can no longer bump a thread?