• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I got a very nice idea.

Calar Jokero

Banned User
Reaction score
Hi,

Since everyone is crying about lvls etc.. on shadowcores, I got a perfect idea for good fights. 90% of us prefer to fight on low lvls 120-200 right? so why don't we all start from scratch? in lvling? we'd make 2-3 guilds

Veziv
Navid
Me

We all would make new chars and guilds, we would just exp the new chars etc.. This way we would have a lot of fun. I know there will be a lot of people crying, but I think this is the best option atm.

You can hate or whatever I won't care. I'd like to see some responses from Navid's team or Veziv's team.

Signed !!
I think perfect

I think so could be invited in the guild today starting max lvl 200 or less
later on we will in all go exp and up lvl...
i have ms 182
what do you think?

Last edited:
It would be very fun to have "low level war" but it will be kinda weird with everyone having super high magic level

It would be very fun to have "low level war" but it will be kinda weird with everyone having super high magic level
my ms lvl 182.. magic lvl 92 ;x i open cast..

Last edited:
glitteryourway-68c7f9b2.gif

We wont join shadowcores :) on lunarforce everything its good after lvl reduce :) and alot of old players start playing i mean Reapar Legacy and some more ;p we waiting navid when he will have free time from work ;p and we will make nice fights

But for what ? fight 120 mages? ppl no time to bot :) from the begining :) anyway almost 75 % of u on lunarforce good low lvl mages like 220-240 mages ;D

no1 crying about lvls? we crying about shadowcores? its shit ot ? with 1000000 noobchars ava ue and all ?

Calar i like your idea but...
I think everyone is also in a good level to go to war all 220 max 300....few are 310 350

calar come play "Lunarcalva" kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
let's have fun and recover levels after dead's xdd

The levels are perfectly balanced in my opinion, yesterday we killed a 356 rp with 6 people.
Everything is possible, levels arn't so important anymore since they reworked them.

Lega shut up please :> go atack 50 mage sds 500 + and ue 800 ON 60 mage go shadow forum

idk why u still arguing with calar he told everyone to transfer chars to shadowcores because he lost 1 battle at lb and now he thinks we will waste time to fight against him ;D non-pvp server for wipe again pls

Hi,

Since everyone is crying about lvls etc.. on shadowcores, I got a perfect idea for good fights. 90% of us prefer to fight on low lvls 120-200 right? so why don't we all start from scratch? in lvling? we'd make 2-3 guilds

Veziv
Navid
Me

We all would make new chars and guilds, we would just exp the new chars etc.. This way we would have a lot of fun. I know there will be a lot of people crying, but I think this is the best option atm.

You can hate or whatever I won't care. I'd like to see some responses from Navid's team or Veziv's team.
not everyone is such a no lifer like you grow up irl u fat cunt

if u want fight fight on chars what u got on lunarforce or transfer few better chars ad fight

yhy lunarforce good dmg? But why you crying on cormaya battle "We dont kill Omel" fuck you retard stay on dead server and make level stfuuuu

Back