• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I got a very nice idea.

wipe again a team done for fun especially in wars right?
talk to me, a quality that motivates someone to play ShaDowcores or something that is better than LunarForce

any member of a team can answer me, especially the wipe again

idk why u still arguing with calar he told everyone to transfer chars to shadowcores because he lost 1 battle at lb and now he thinks we will waste time to fight against him ;D non-pvp server for wipe again pls
If you don't know anything you should shut the fuck up. Our decision wasn't based on 1 or 3 actions it was based on the last 2-3 months of fighting.

Xabor,

Actually, I don't have time at all now since I got College + Gym after, also I'll start to work in 1-2 weeks. So I wouldn't have time for manual exping or watching bot like you and Umit. You can say whatever you want It doesn't hurt me at all.

Fajalevef, Wipe again is a war guild, and we've shown this many times. Now we are on shadowcores if our people play dice or hunt inq I don't mind as long as they fight when someone wants to fight, for example y-day we've fought with some guild Banito, 12 versus 20+. If you guys want to play on lunarforce go ahead and play here, I won't join.

If you don't know anything you should shut the fuck up. Our decision wasn't based on 1 or 3 actions it was based on the last 2-3 months of fighting.

Xabor,

Actually, I don't have time at all now since I got College + Gym after, also I'll start to work in 1-2 weeks. So I wouldn't have time for manual exping or watching bot like you and Umit. You can say whatever you want It doesn't hurt me at all.

Fajalevef, Wipe again is a war guild, and we've shown this many times. Now we are on shadowcores if our people play dice or hunt inq I don't mind as long as they fight when someone wants to fight, for example y-day we've fought with some guild Banito, 12 versus 20+. If you guys want to play on lunarforce go ahead and play here, I won't join.

Ahahah who cares about you go to hell if you want to play with 120 lvls go karamy or other enfo ot we dont have time to make noob chars if we have chars already u can challenge us xD

Xabor,

You got man involved again init you polish retard im not even playing tibia anymore so dont put my name into anything
+ Yeah kids who act like they have a life yet you are still playing on vt 24-7 in school thinking about tibia liek ank passage
And fuck yeah you have to hit gym yooooo

Xabor,

you and your team have characters LunarForce.. is easy =)
no have team in ShaDowcores.. jordi team retired..
you're saying you do not have time and soon will have even less time, enjoy this little time you have to enjoy ourselves in LunarForce
you may regret later, despite being just a game ;x

you and your team have characters LunarForce.. is easy =)
no have team in ShaDowcores.. jordi team retired..
you're saying you do not have time and soon will have even less time, enjoy this little time you have to enjoy ourselves in LunarForce
you may regret later, despite being just a game ;x

Enjoy? fighting against Veziv? forget it.

Ahahah who cares about you go to hell if you want to play with 120 lvls go karamy or other enfo ot we dont have time to make noob chars if we have chars already u can challenge us xD

We did it many times and majority of the times we've raped you, on both ots Shadow and Lunar, and the main reason was because we had "High Levels"

You got man involved again init you polish retard im not even playing tibia anymore so dont put my name into anything
+ Yeah kids who act like they have a life yet you are still playing on vt 24-7 in school thinking about tibia liek ank passage
And fuck yeah you have to hit gym yooooo

Well I just say it, cuz you and xabor are ass buddies. I don't care if you play or not, I wouldn't call my life a "outside life" if that's what you're thinking of, since UK is so boring at least where I live.

Enjoy? fighting against Veziv? forget it.

We did it many times and majority of the times we've raped you, on both ots Shadow and Lunar, and the main reason was because we had "High Levels"

Well I just say it, cuz you and xabor are ass buddies. I don't care if you play or not, I wouldn't call my life a "outside life" if that's what you're thinking of, since UK is so boring at least where I live.
If you prefer to be playing dice, ok
having teams in LunarForce or not, does not change anything for me

If you prefer to be playing dice, ok
having teams in LunarForce or not, does not change anything for me

Did I say this? I said there is no option, so I play dice from time to time.

Did I say this? I said there is no option, so I play dice from time to time.
ok sorry

If you come play in LunarForce would good
Play dice is more boring than any war.. vs brazilians, mexicans, Lithuanians etc etc

Last edited:

Xabor,

Aha so you don't when you bot wz? didnt u say u never bot afk when gms ask about afk wz bot? dude grow up irl u fat cunt think before u write ugly shit

Aha so you don't when you bot wz? didnt u say u never bot afk when gms ask about afk wz bot? dude grow up irl u fat cunt think before u write ugly s

Wow, 2-3h of botting thats very much isnt it? I haven't botted warzone for 3 days? Also this week was my week of college since its "half-term" So maybe that's why I've played a bit more, but say what you wanna say you moist paki. Fucking talib, all of you talibs should die in hell, fucking terrorists. Fucking kid is talking about me and he haven't shown his foto, but keep talking about someone else 1shot boy.

Wow, 2-3h of botting thats very much isnt it? I haven't botted warzone for 3 days? Also this week was my week of college since its "half-term" So maybe that's why I've played a bit more, but say what you wanna say you moist paki. Fucking talib, all of you talibs should die in hell, fucking terrorists. Fucking kid is talking about me and he haven't shown his foto, but keep talking about someone else 1shot boy.
im a terrorist dont remmber my old name xabor terrorist? haha dude grow up irl cunt i hope u die
jeje

I got a very nice idea !!! Why dont we all make 80+ lvls i mean all teams navid veziv etc and go make poi together? would be so much fun guys what u think about it?

I got a very nice idea !!! Why dont we all make 80+ lvls i mean all teams navid veziv etc and go make poi together? would be so much fun guys what u think about it?

+1

btw lunarforce is the best ots (tibia 10+) but no1 wants to play there :(

im a terrorist dont remmber my old name xabor terrorist? haha dude grow up irl cunt i hope u die
jeje

You not a Terrorist, you are a fucking backstabber, scammer, cancer bitch. Hope you die. ;)

Average Level258

Just come on, If Calar actually don't have time, any1 else can lead, easyy guys :S or just join to Veziv xD

VINARD TRY TO CATCH ANY FROM US KOSOVIAK /SHLEDER/LOVAC/KIRAJA they will make u vent navid have team right now and he want fight

Back
Top Bottom