• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I got banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

husam

Reaction score
Hello all
i got banned by gm neon
he come to me i was training ml
then he said hi
i said what?
he said u r botting ml
i said no then he said stop using gmps
then i said why?
then he banned me?
wtF!!!!!!
i got unbaned 1hr ago
and then he ban me again?
and i got deleted

You were standing Thais DP (Under) using Gmps and Making Utana Vid.
I said: Hi.
You didnt answer.
I said Hi Again, and you answered, but when you were typing on the Keyboard you were still using Gmps and making Utana vid.

And later when I banned you, you logged on your second char "Archer Soldier" and I saw that your were still using Gmps.

But then you turned the Gmps using off.

Kind regards, Neon :)

NO it wasnt gmps
retard?

if u use gmps and u dont have it nothink apears

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit the picture before you upload it again. Neon doesn't want his MSN-address exposed to everyone, this is your only warning.

99634512.jpg
GL PA!

yeah, cus you call me hmmm...

1. Retard
2. Bad GM
3. Power Abuser
4. Noob
5. Some other shit...

1. Retard
2. Bad GM
3. Power Abuser
4. Noob
5. Some other shit...
If your gonna ban people for insulting such as noob etc, your gonna have to ban the whole server.. There is no such rule that sais you cant exspress your negative thoughts to a gamemaster so you basicly have no right to ban/delete him..

Just check at ur list notice that you have write "noob" as a insult, go and cry if you care about it.
And he called u POWERABUSER which are totally true.

Btw, i will get ban for i called u powerabuser? oO

Last edited:
btw hes abusing his postion as a Gamemaster
because when i was his friend
he was tping me and my friends and him self to inq when we die etc

Im deeply shocked over how a GM is acting.
However if you where botting or using any kind of illegal stuff you should be banned..

But a GM should not threat a player, and not even take personal things into a game. GM Neon shows clearly that he is not suited to handle a GM position professionally. (His spammings on broadcast is just showing that he is not suitable for this position)

1. Retard
2. Bad GM
3. Power Abuser
4. Noob
5. Some other shit...

If your a gamemaster you should take bullshit its a part of your job, everyone is complaining all the time about the server so live with it.

I been insulting/pinging Daniel (Vanderlay) from the beginning did he ban me for doing this? no he didn't he banned me for cavebotting etc when I was breaking the rules.

So I suggest you to calm down, or leave your position as GM.

Husam should be undeleted, because you deleted him for nothing except some lame reason "insulting".

Hello all
i got banned by gm neon
he come to me i was training ml
then he said hi
i said what?
he said u r botting ml
i said no then he said stop using gmps
then i said why?
then he banned me?
wtF!!!!!!
i got unbaned 1hr ago
and then he ban me again?
and i got deleted

OMG Look at youself...
You are acting like a ten year old kid. I remember a post with a Screenshot of you were you could see that you were botting Hydras and got GM Safe because NEON spammed something. Everyon knows that you are botting and now you get what you deserved. It's just a lil punishment because you just got banned for Mana Training not even for Cavebotting... Be Lucky mothafucky

If your a gamemaster you should take bullshit its a part of your job, everyone is complaining all the time about the server so live with it.

I been insulting/pinging Daniel (Vanderlay) from the beginning did he ban me for doing this? no he didn't he banned me for cavebotting etc when I was breaking the rules.

So I suggest you to calm down, or leave your position as GM.

Husam should be undeleted, because you deleted him for nothing except some lame reason "insulting".

He didn't get banned for Insulting..
He was afk Mana Training.

He stood in depot using mps and utana vid, when Neon was invisible he said HI HI HI HI HI all the time, then he say /ghost again and he had alarms.
So then he came and said hi..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back