• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I got banned for not listen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoruthanixCoron

Reaction score
hahaha i can't stop laught how funny you are.
First time you banishad me without any good reason.
Second time whan ppl flame you.You deleted my thread cuz you cant justify what you did.
Third time you deleted my second thread where i want explain why you deleted my first thread so you again havnt any justify for it so you better delete it.
And i think this thread will be deleted soon too but you cant stop me i will do new thread again and again and ppl will read how low gm you are!

GM FELOTH IS POWER ABUSER!!!

Just give the f*ck up.

GM Feloth is a good GM, the work he does means more to us than you think.
And 1 out of 100 cases might be unjustified, so what? He's human :)

Yeah, he's really a good GM (even though he banned me)

hahaha i can't stop laught how funny you are.
First time you banishad me without any good reason.
Second time whan ppl flame you.You deleted my thread cuz you cant justify what you did.
Third time you deleted my second thread where i want explain why you deleted my first thread so you again havnt any justify for it so you better delete it.
And i think this thread will be deleted soon too but you cant stop me i will do new thread again and again and ppl will read how low gm you are!

GM FELOTH IS POWER ABUSER!!!

I have no idea about what ur speaking about.. ANYWAY! Your ban was justified and I won't change anything. Bye =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back