• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling I got this errors while compiling

GarneT

Silence
Reaction score
obj\Release\dispatcher.o:dispatcher.cpp|| undefined reference to `__imp__ZTVN5boost6detail16thread_data_baseE'|

obj\Release\dispatcher.o:dispatcher.cpp|| undefined reference to `__imp__ZN5boost6thread21start_thread_noexceptEv'|

obj\Release\dispatcher.o:dispatcher.cpp|| undefined reference to `__imp__ZN5boost6thread6detachEv'|

::~thread_data()]+0x11)||undefined reference to `__imp__ZN5boost6detail16thread_data_baseD2Ev'|

::~thread_data()]+0x14)||undefined reference to `__imp__ZN5boost6detail16thread_data_baseD2Ev'|

boost::detail::timeout)]+0x294)||undefined reference to `__imp__ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|

obj\Release\otserv.o:eek:tserv.cpp|| undefined reference to `__imp__ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|

)]+0x85)||undefined reference to `__imp__ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|

obj\Release\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `__imp__ZTVN5boost6detail16thread_data_baseE'|

obj\Release\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `__imp__ZN5boost6thread21start_thread_noexceptEv'|

obj\Release\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `__imp__ZN5boost6thread6detachEv'|

obj\Release\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `__imp__ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|

i compile rev 3884 ... i use codeblocks , and i compile for 64bit

-- Updated --
and i get this while linking

Last edited by a moderator:
It is saying tha in dispatcher.cpp, in otserv.cpp and in scheduler.cpp you have some reference to certain functions that aren't undefined in your code, i recomend you to find a good source or check for example what is "__imp__ZTVN5boost6detail16thread_data_baseE" and try to define it

I once had a issue with compiling too. It failed at linking and the solution was, that I had MinGW installed which contains boost and it was registered in the system variables. So I had to rename the folder to something else before compiling so it does not chose this boost version.

I once had a issue with compiling too. It failed at linking and the solution was, that I had MinGW installed which contains boost and it was registered in the system variables. So I had to rename the folder to something else before compiling so it does not chose this boost version.

Yeah, i got that problem too one time, if you have MinGW try to renamed it and see if works

Back