• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I guess this is goodbye ._.

Bubblesweeper

Reaction score
With the only custom servers arround being stuff like archlight where you pay to win, deathzot where you dont even win you just bot or get run over by bots, necronia- which is not an official release yet but disappointed me aloooot, i guess this is where I part ways with otland.

Wish you guys a nice stay anyway, peace

With the only custom servers arround being stuff like archlight where you pay to win, deathzot where you dont even win you just bot or get run over by bots, necronia- which is not an official release yet but disappointed me aloooot, i guess this is where I part ways with otland.

I agree with you bro.
It's sad to see new member quitting from our community :(
I wish you goodluck on your new way ^^

Didn't even try Whi World.

You have been here on this account a little over a month.. You have 9 posts which means you have contributed zip to this community.. as far as your account is concerned you were never apart of this community.

@president vankk
At least @whitevo makes an attempt to build something unique and there is substance to the his post count.. can't say the same thing about you.

Congrats on the honourable mention @Sir Knighter :p

and I guess @op don't let the door hit you on the way out. Or do. I'm no doorologist.
?? what is wrong with his OT? "hnoourable metion then you tag Sir knigter" wow, where the respect. let him run his server alone.

Congrats on the honourable mention @Sir Knighter :p

and I guess @op don't let the door hit you on the way out. Or do. I'm no doorologist.
Tell chanel to stop calling me "honey, saying she misses me and that she loves me before she logs" it's hella annoying... she does the same shit to jerry

?? what is wrong with his OT? "hnoourable metion then you tag Sir knigter" wow, where the respect. let him run his server alone.
He's just being same old

Your 9 posts will be missed :( RIP

You have been here on this account a little over a month.. You have 9 posts which means you have contributed zip to this community.. as far as your account is concerned you were never apart of this community.

@president vankk
At least @whitevo makes an attempt to build something unique and there is substance to the his post count.. can't say the same thing about you.
I registered on this forum 2009, I was on otfans way earlier then this. I just didnt remember my datas anymore.

& seeing the shit you post on dzot page, on necronia page etc litterly everyone hating on you

@Sir Knighter no reason to get salty. same explanation as above. I didnt really say anything about your server beside the fact that your donation shop is a riggd shitpile.

@whitevo played through the beta or alpha or whatever it was. was kinda ok but nowhere near finishd aint got 5 more years til its playable

anyway that was ma last post, goodbye

I registered on this forum 2009, I was on otfans way earlier then this. I just didnt remember my datas anymore.

& seeing the shit you post on dzot page, on necronia page etc litterly everyone hating on you

@Sir Knighter no reason to get salty. same explanation as above. I didnt really say anything about your server beside the fact that your donation shop is a riggd shitpile.

@whitevo played through the beta or alpha or whatever it was. was kinda ok but nowhere near finishd aint got 5 more years til its playable

TL : DR

I don't care :)

When did you last play? If you haven't looked my main thread then I'm updating it practically every week with something completely new. Not some tiny adjustments.
There is only 2 people who have played "trough" the beta. But that was 4 months ago.
Since then nobody has even seen how it feels to be in end game.
And I'm just waiting someone to play with on new content xD

Back