• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I "hacked" an ot, what can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandira

Banned User
Reaction score
I got access to its database, but there is no files in it.
Is it possible to import a .s3db into it?
And from there i can make a GOD at lvl 2581759.. Or am i thinking too big?:rolleyes:

I think that's the idea...

You hacked an ot, good for you, you want a cookie or ur just moron that wants to destroy the server of someone else because you dont like him?

tumblr_ljbhyxjwkU1qcpv3i.gif

Ya'll acting like you've never at least attempted anything similar in all your time online, though if you haven't i sort've feel bad for you, it's always good to learn new things & because of the mystery surrounding "hacking" it's always a thrilling thing to put into practice, whether it's small or big, but you sort've grow out of it/ it eventually becomes to much of a hassle, but it is fun to do & it's just another way of putting something you've learn't into practice.

Oh and there's no point spewing moral crap, it's the internet, no one gives a shit.

Why are you asking for support for this? If you "hacked" the db, do it by yourself, I don't think that someone will give you support to destroy someone's server.

Peoples IQ's seem to be dropping by the day.
This feels like a case of "I murdered someone, let's ask the police how best to cover up the murder."
You sir, are a moron.
IQ Evaluation for subject A: 80.

It's not against any rules I CAN see but it is very frowned upon by the OTland community. Best bet, just leave the server be you big bad internet bully! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back