• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I had my server ddosed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chekybrekyv

Banned User
Reaction score
So i set up server everything cool after 70+ players someone started ddosing from this point on i promise to not release a single file on this forum. Fuck all the stupid faggots that are here because they are the root of problem of a normal 7.x ots being hosted @Marcus @R.yan enjoy your ots monopoly faggots. honestly fuck both of you hope you get diagnosed with cocaine cancer

u can report me and get me banned but just know the forum sucks dick and everyone here is worst retard ever and dont deserve a single file to be released for any version. i will be on otfans forum if anyone need me

Why you tagged Marcus and R.yan when they probably doesn't even know about existance of your super server with removed walls in temple, kek.

What kind of hosting are you using?
If you are using an VPS, kid could DDOS you, but if you are using Dedicated server (OVH which has DDOS-Protection) they couldn't do that so easy.
Or either if you are not sure its DDOS they maybe found some way to crash your server ?

hope you get diagnosed with cocaine cancer
bBT5bPB.png

point of this thread is to say that my enthusiasm was worthless and everything i learned from making open tibia can go to thrash it is not wortth to try to give anything to this community because kids here get jealous if someone has 50+ players. i think that any advertisement to otland is worthless and just helping other "big servers in existance" + if 600 people want pay 2 win servers where do i stand to object. my server will comeback with magic plate armor in teh item shop because if other can then why not lul!

If you have 70+ players you can pay for a decent ddos protection

This is him in process of being the most advanced developer ever existed in Open Tibia Server history: Twitch

How do I know it's his server? [GERMANY] [772 CUSTOM] OLDERA RELOAD 76tibia.pl [test server]
we had 90 online + fun war because 1 spanish kid ddosed xD once he got IP ban we had nice clean play considering resetting within a week! for now just fun / war server hosted
gave crystal coins to everyone on
OT

ib5Qmkj.jpg

O2JeSQE.jpg

BD7elJa.jpg

I have no words of how such a disgusting human being like this can ever exist. That Twitch clip is nothing compared to what he actually does to her "wife, girlfriend". Showing off his child face on camera, laughing off him, hitting her "wife" and then getting a kick in nuts. If you saw his streaming, she was fkin crying lol and he didn't care at all on stopping the stream, instead, he keeps laughing at her and insulting in Polish with some other kids viewers.

Twitch
Twitch
Twitch

EDIT: User banned on OTLand and Twitch!

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of hosting are you using?
If you are using an VPS, kid could DDOS you, but if you are using Dedicated server (OVH which has DDOS-Protection) they couldn't do that so easy.
Or either if you are not sure its DDOS they maybe found some way to crash your server ?

Thats not correct. You have with VPS a good ddos protection too. I used VPS from OVH and many ppls tried to ddos me

This is him in process of being the most advanced developer ever existed in Open Tibia Server history: Twitch

How do I know it's his server? [GERMANY] [772 CUSTOM] OLDERA RELOAD 76tibia.pl [test server]

I have no words of how such a disgusting human being like this can ever exist. That Twitch clip is nothing compared to what he actually does to her "wife, girlfriend". Showing off his child face on camera, laughing off him, hitting her "wife" and then getting a kick in nuts. If you saw his streaming, she was fkin crying lol and he didn't care at all on stopping the stream, instead, he keeps laughing at her and insulting in Polish with some other kids viewers.

Twitch
Twitch
Twitch
true scum

Twitch
Twitch
Twitch

lel saw his stream when mastercores started, same shit was going on then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back