• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I hate being a sober

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lpe95

https://soundcloud.com/saintdmusic/sail-remix
Reaction score
I hate being a sober does anyone feels like that too?
well that's sucks anyway

I hate being a sober does anyone feels like that too?
well that's sucks anyway

?? How do you know? You've never tried alcohol. What the fuck is a sober btw?

alcohol poisons the soul and corrupts the mind. DO not hasag thisx staf men ish nut kel tu bei dunrk

muslims aren't supposed to drink alcohol unless used for medicine purposes. States so in the quran so that is why north stated so.

Because you're a muslim.

Oh jisses how many muslims' people have you meet and they have said i am muslim but i don't drink or some times i drink. And what is the problem if i drink it's nothing you can do about it.

- - - Updated - - -

muslims aren't supposed to drink alcohol unless used for medicine purposes. States so in the quran so that is why north stated so.

Well i need alcohol for my "medicine"

- - - Updated - - -

Best reason ever.

Not the best reason ever.

Oh jisses how many muslims' people have you meet and they have said i am muslim but i don't drink or some times i drink. And what is the problem if i drink it's nothing you can do about it.

Plenty, but they do drink, mainly because they've opened their eyes and stopped obeying their old fashion parents. You can't do that because you're a pussy and still a child, so even by law it's wrong of you to drink, so it wouldn't matter what religion you're in, yet, hence you being a pussy.

Well i need alcohol for my "medicine"

Medicine? You said you were A SOBER a moment ago, I know what you mean, but that is not the word for it LOL.

Plenty, but they do drink, mainly because they've opened their eyes and stopped obeying their old fashion parents. You can't do that because you're a pussy and still a child, so even by law it's wrong of you to drink, so it wouldn't matter what religion you're in, yet, hence you being a pussy.

So you mean i am pussy child beacuse i drink it's isn't even your problem.

Medicine? You said you were A SOBER a moment ago, I know what you mean, but that is not the word for it LOL.

Well lemme tell you something what sober mean. Sober means that i can hold 1 day or more (days) alcohol free. But i can't beacuse i hate to be a sober.

- - - Updated - - -

Well it's something there you can't do about it still child.

Well lemme tell you something what sober mean. Sober means that i can hold 1 day or more (days) alcohol free. But i can't beacuse i hate to be a sober.

You're stupid and full of shit. You are like 13 years old and you claim you're addicted to alcohol? Please, you can't even afford drinking once a week with the little money your parents give you on Fridays for you to buy candy.

I like being sober, getting drunk is just stupid. I can almost guarantee that when I'm older i'll never get drunk, might drink beer or wine here and there but that's about it.

I like being sober, getting drunk is just stupid. I can almost guarantee that when I'm older i'll never get drunk, might drink beer or wine here and there but that's about it.

i work in a nightclub and you get sick of it. XD people buy us drinks all the time and we are allowed provided we can uphold our service and professionalism. And it's good custom to drink with the customer. They end up buying another round after and brings in more money. Anyway, it does get a little tedious, loud music, the horrible staleness of alcohol that has been spilt all over the place. But the amount of times we've had to call the bouncers over because some drunk slag wants more when we say no. It is our policy and responsibility to not serve anyone who we feel is "too drunk". But refusing alcohol to a drunk is like taking a steak from a month starved lion. So i've seen what happens to alot of drunk people. I have never, and never plan to get so drunk i get paraletic. That's pathetic. I will get drunk. I will piss about. But never to the stage i lose full control.
So i agree, no one should want to get drunk. There is no appeal to it. A few drinks with the lads is fine, get a little tipsy/take a few shots when clubbing but i stay responsible.

I find it hard to believe lpe is an alcoholic when #1 isn't old or big enough to even have the guts to steal the money to buy drink and even steal the drink since doubt he has id or even a fake id. #2 is too young to even buy it. #3 is and always will be an attention seeking child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back