• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I HAVE A BIG ERROR IN MY SERVER - HELP ME

vicma

Reaction score
Good morning Tibia OT Land community, I am here because my Rl Map 8.6, TFS 0.4 server has a fatal error. The console opens cleanly without errors.

I narrate the bug:

Everything is fine when I just open the ot and all the players will start from lvl 8 (no players) (new ot) ( page Gesior 2012). Players start to rise and everything is fine. The detail comes when, as 48 or 40 hours online, some chares praise change the vocation from knight to sorccerer, others put "none", others change the vocation and upload the skill sword to 2400 ... so out of the blue, therefore when a knight turns the sorcerer and attacks anything the ot crashes (nothing comes out on the console) and kick us all, despite the fact that the server is still "online". It's very weird. At first I thought it was a 3rd vocation that the server already had, which I removed and put a vocation.xml from another original server rl. Apparently it was not fixed. I think it could also be associated with saves, curiously or I'm not sure ... I think this happens after saves, (I removed the autosaves and globalsave) I do it manually 1 time a day ...

That bug is very strange because everything changes from nowhere, as I comment I'm not sure if it is for the saves but I mention it.

when a char attacks and has the bug present, the server crashes and paralyzes everyone and kick us and doesn't allow it to enter, it keeps loading, but the character list continues to appear when the account is set.

If someone could help me on this topic, what should I do, what should I check, or what file should I change that this server brings edited or damaged ... Greetings, I hope answers ...

Back