• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I have a few questions

Linxsis

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Why are all these events on just about every single server?
Code:
    Capture the Flag - The classic game returns, Cyntara-style!
    Nazi Zombies - Battle the endless hoarde of zombies with ever-increasing difficulty!
    Infected - Fight against other players to be the last human survivor; beware, if you die, you become one of the Infected!
    King of the Hill - Battle to be the first player to hold the hill for 2 minutes!
    Team Deathmatch - First team to 50 frags wins!
    Tower Defense - You have to see it to believe it!
It seems like someone told the hoster its a must have and almost all the servers that do have them are dead and the ones that don't or are custom servers are bot servers or dead.

It's not only the events everyone has the same systems and you all name them the same thing rather than something else that is completely different. And why do these events and systems have to be the main focus?

The RPG factor of a game is lost when all your server is, is a bunch of events and systems.

Moved from OpenTibia Support -> Discussion

Because these are popular events available for free I guess. They are also very familiar, as they are standard game modes for pretty much any multiplayer games. At least back in the day.

Just like znote said, these are free and known and we do not have any other coded here too. Actually I dont like most of them, but team dm is actually pretty nice and enjoyable.

Back