• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I have a website...

GodSebbe

Banned User, reason: To Sexy
Reaction score
Hi! I don't know if anybody here really cares, but i started a website almost a week ago, which is a project i'm gonna stick to for long by the way.

The website is getting from 3k-27k visitors/day

And my revenue is from $3-$25/day

I just wanted to share that i'm earning a decent amount of money ONLINE in one of my first weeks with THIS website, i'm feeling successful already :) , but the project is long from over tho.

Thanks, GodSebbe

#NoHate #NoFear #Obamacare

I'm confused, first it looked like a spam bot, second it looked like you wanted everyone to go your website.. but now I'm not sure what kind of thread this is :O
Good for you that you could earn some money on your project, what kind of website is it you're making?

I'm confused, first it looked like a spam bot, second it looked like you wanted everyone to go your website.. but now I'm not sure what kind of thread this is :O
Good for you that you could earn some money on your project, what kind of website is it you're making?

Sebbe isn't bot xD
and yea he is a internet profit guy :(

xD
and I'm seeking to know if there are any sites better than neobux to get money online too :p

I personally dont think these work at all if you ask why, if there was something like this people wouldnt find them selves a job, they would just click add's 15 hrs a day by sitting on their asses, and earn alot of money :L

LegerianOT: Hehe, i'm not a spam bot either am i advertising my website :)
It's an image gallery website.

EvilSkillz: PM me and i'll give you some tips and where to start, don't go with Neobux by the way. You gotta invest lots of money if you wanna earn money there :p
PM me your paypal and i'll send you a dollar by the way, for believing in me <3

Evan: I am, i am bragging..

Three Magic:
Well, i started the website a week ago, but here's some proof:
VgAnnHM.png

When i withdraw it to my paypal i can send another proof id you'd like. :) #Peace #NoHate

RayRewind: You just gotta stick to one thing and focus, wheter it's a website or an Open Tibia Server.

Adnan Keskin: Yeah, Mark Zukkenberg is lying. Facebook, Youtube, Google, Myspace, Reddit, Twitter and all those websites are prob fake. And the advertisement is probably fake too, no one can earn money on the internet!

I'll update this thread whenever something happends or if i wanna "brag" more :)

Peace! :) <3

I personally dont think these work at all if you ask why, if there was something like this people wouldnt find them selves a job, they would just click add's 15 hrs a day by sitting on their asses, and earn alot of money :L
I was using a way to earn 100 USD a day. I quit because it's so time consuming and risky of getting banned

Last edited:
The difference is that I offered the ebook for free, this guy is just posting an image.

The difference is that I offered the ebook for free, this guy is just posting an image.

The difference is THO,

That anyone can search on google: "How to earn $100 a day Ebook" and offer it to someone. There's 1000's of leaked e-books on the internet, and 10000's of different methods to earn money.
I don't know what's a bigger proof than me taking a picture on the balance with my username and all, should i give you the account name & password?

Why the hate?

#Love #Obamacare

May The 4th be with you. :) <3

My method is not saturated. If that's what you are saying. I'm finished with this thread now, enjoy 25 bucks a day it must be a lot in your country

I never said it was alot or that i made an income with the website, did i? :O
But! I think it's much :) You can probably live of $25/day. But i'm just proud that i managed to hit that milestone in a week, i thought it would take months, lots of months. Well, gonna update the thread whenever something happends, bye! :)

May The 4th be with you

I never said it was alot or that i made an income with the website, did i? :O
But! I think it's much :) You can probably live of $25/day. But i'm just proud that i managed to hit that milestone in a week, i thought it would take months, lots of months. Well, gonna update the thread whenever something happends, bye! :)

May The 4th be with you

Live on $25/day?!?! maybe if you live with your parents.

Live on $25/day?!?! maybe if you live with your parents.

In the UK you could, you'd get your house payed by the council, the doll is roughly £120 a fortnight, he's making about £198, so yes you could actually live of that in the UK, most likely in Sweden & Germany as well.

I'm not saying it'll be the most luxurious of lifestyles, but you can effectively life on it.

In the UK you could, you'd get your house payed by the council, the doll is roughly £120 a fortnight, he's making about £198, so yes you could actually live of that in the UK, most likely in Sweden & Germany as well.

I'm not saying it'll be the most luxurious of lifestyles, but you can effectively life on it.

Yeah of course it is possible to live on that per day. But I would never be able :|

Back