• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I have problem with otland

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4gicw4all

Reaction score
Hi, I do not know which moderator I will contact. This is how I am a new member of Otland and the page does not work well for me. Sometimes i get the otland to become completely white. And sometimes not all tabs on otland do not work because I always get to the homepage where all tabs are available but I will not go on. And I do not know what the problem is if it's just for me or for others. How can you solve this problem?

Can you please help me I want to use otland without any problems.
I'm having trouble otland not working. That I can not use the menu on the home page and the page just gets completely white.

now i get this error:
The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

Moderators edit: Closed on authors request.

Last edited by a moderator:
remember if you are using Windows XP or down you will probably run into issues

I have try everything dont work :(

Ehm okay?
Never heard of that browser but okay.
Most people use Chrome, Mozilla and that thing Microsoft released with Windows 10
Which one are you using?

I mainly use Chrome and in certain cases you have to activate Java etc to make them work, do you have anything like that showing?
How much RAM do you have free? Could it be that your computer is running out of memory to even load the site? - Try to restart your computer and right away visit OTLand and see if that fixes the issue.
And check other browsers, if you are using Mozilla try Chrome, if you ar using Chrome then try Mozilla etc

Ehm okay?
Never heard of that browser but okay.
Most people use Chrome, Mozilla and that thing Microsoft released with Windows 10
Which one are you using?

I mainly use Chrome and in certain cases you have to activate Java etc to make them work, do you have anything like that showing?
How much RAM do you have free? Could it be that your computer is running out of memory to even load the site? - Try to restart your computer and right away visit OTLand and see if that fixes the issue.
And check other browsers, if you are using Mozilla try Chrome, if you ar using Chrome then try Mozilla etc
i use chrome but otland for me load very slow. i have 6 gb ram

i use chrome but otland for me load very slow. i have 6 gb ram

You could have 128 GB of ram but still run out, check how much you got free, I got 16 but can in some cases come close to running out of RAM if I got a bunch of tabs open on Chrome, games open etc etc
I use as I said Chrome on Windows 7 and I have never ran into this issue.

And if this happens try to visit ex Google or Youtube (or some other website that you know is pretty stable), if you can connect to that website it's not related to your network.

You could have 128 GB of ram but still run out, check how much you got free, I got 16 but can in some cases come close to running out of RAM if I got a bunch of tabs open on Chrome, games open etc etc
I use as I said Chrome on Windows 7 and I have never ran into this issue.

And if this happens try to visit ex Google or Youtube (or some other website that you know is pretty stable), if you can connect to that website it's not related to your network.
All websites work as it should. That's just Otland that does not work for me :(

I have tried another network and it works with otland then. But otland does not work on the network I'm on. So that's the problem between my network and otland. Have no idea what this may be wrong. :(

I have tried another network and it works with otland then. But otland does not work on the network I'm on. So that's the problem between my network and otland. Have no idea what this may be wrong. :(
Probably not releated to OTLand specficially probably your ISP have issues with cloudflare. I've had the same problem before with Discord which goes through Cloudflares network.

Probably not releated to OTLand specficially probably your ISP have issues with cloudflare. I've had the same problem before with Discord which goes through Cloudflares network.
Though I need to help me and fix this problem. I want otland to work without any problems. Had been nice and got this problem and fix it.

Though I need to help me and fix this problem. I want otland to work without any problems. Had been nice and got this problem and fix it.
Try to change DNS server from your ISP to Google.

Try to change DNS server from your ISP to Google.
I have no router so I can go on the router side and change my ISP.
I have a network switch so can not change my ISP.
The only thing I can ask is if any moderator might look into this problem and solve it.

I have no router so I can go on the router side and change my ISP.
I have a network switch so can not change my ISP.
The only thing I can ask is if any moderator might look into this problem and solve it.

In short, OTland is not the problem, something on your side/transit is. Try changing the DNS that your computer uses by following these steps:

Get Started | Public DNS | Google Developers

You don't need to alter anything on your router to change your computer's DNS settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back