• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I hope GM see this.

Dercas

Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I was going to ancient temple, north from thais to do gnome quest.(there's teleport) I saw PK, so i run after him because he attack me... And some other ppl say 'attack him'. I run after pk to some hole near north gate / ancient temple.. There was trolls etc... I dont know HOW but they do some bug or idk what, when i used exori gran ONCE i get red skull, i check my kills.. and :
Jan 29 2013, 16:48:15 Blastoiisa Killed at Level 7 Unjustified
Jan 29 2013, 16:48:14 Blastoiiso Killed at Level 7 Unjustified
Jan 29 2013, 16:48:14 Blastoiisz Killed at Level 10 Unjustified
And then, they trap me and kill... So i lost all eq, dh, rainbow shield, d legs, yalahari armor, soft boots, bp of holding, sca... So, anywone would check it from support? ;)

They will check all the IPs that are related to those accounts and they will get a warning/or deletion if they have done this multiple times.

Well, i back there with my noob character and there died more ppl... Not only me.
heres screen:
imgur: the simple image sharer

@edit
The worst thing's that i can't play now :S firstly red skull secondly 0 eq with i can play :S

You don't have to. Better sell eq or hold it, maybe you'll need it later.
I'll ask my rl friends for 2/3kk and I'll buy exactly same eq i had before. But thanks ;)
Anyway, my nick: Thousand Foot Krutch (the name of rock band! ;d )

@up
I hope so.

@edit
Alright, i talk with support and they're very helpfull. ;) Thread can be closed

Last edited:
Theres another group doing redskull/blackskull traps in venore. They got me blackskulled a few weeks back but i was able to get to my house and throw my eq in my house and they only looted grasshopper legs. Their name was Edurzy Bukryz or something like that.

since when are traps illegal? if this server is so much like real tibia, redskull traps and blackskull traps are a part of real tibia, they might aswell be a part of this server aswell, or atleast not Illegal.

Not saying that I'm one of the people behind this, because I haven't even opened my IP changer in about a month, been to busy on real tibia. just seen this and thought I would toss my two cents in. quit crying about it, and go kill them back, red skull lasts on this server for what? MAYBE 24 hours? big deal. put your big boy pants on, Nut up or shut up.

maybe I also stick my nose into where it doesn't belong but the same thing happend to me a while ago, you should just laugh about it because it's acctually pretty funny how you got fucked :p

you used a spell that is supposed to hit more than 1 player at the same time, so its no bug, he just stacked his chars and it's your own fault that you did not check the battle list for stackchars and therefore you deserve the consequenses and hopefully you
will not get you items back, but the shadowcores staff has a weird opinion about these kinds of stuff so maybe if you cry hard and loud enough you will get a refund

no offense :)

since when are traps illegal? if this server is so much like real tibia, redskull traps and blackskull traps are a part of real tibia, they might aswell be a part of this server aswell, or atleast not Illegal.

Not saying that I'm one of the people behind this, because I haven't even opened my IP changer in about a month, been to busy on real tibia. just seen this and thought I would toss my two cents in. quit crying about it, and go kill them back, red skull lasts on this server for what? MAYBE 24 hours? big deal. put your big boy pants on, Nut up or shut up.

If you open up the rules page (Rules - ShadowCores). And scroll down to the "Gameplay" section and read in the middle of that section you will clearly see that it is illegal:

Image from ShadowCores official website.
pLKtN.png

@Captian
Traps are not illegal. But red / black skull traps are. Why? Lets think... Someone (for ex. me) waste time to get lvl, doing quests (for ex. poi - was doing it almost 2 hours... because idiots dont know what write to 4 skeleton scums...) And then some assholes who dont know how to play on rpg Otservers do rs / bs trap to me... Well, i lost a lot of time and first think was 'fuck, i dont play here, dont want to waste more time'... If it is legal, more people would do shit like this and there won't be average 1k ppl online, would be less. much less with time... Ofc. there're ppl who have 1kkk and if they lost they best set they dont give a fuck about that.

But never mind, i dont care about what you thinking.
Well, noob characters which were used in making rs has been deleted. The main character get final warning - one more thing what's illegal and deleted. I think's good solution.

@Captian
Traps are not illegal. But red / black skull traps are. Why? Lets think... Someone (for ex. me) waste time to get lvl, doing quests (for ex. poi - was doing it almost 2 hours... because idiots dont know what write to 4 skeleton scums...) And then some assholes who dont know how to play on rpg Otservers do rs / bs trap to me... Well, i lost a lot of time and first think was 'fuck, i dont play here, dont want to waste more time'... If it is legal, more people would do shit like this and there won't be average 1k ppl online, would be less. much less with time... Ofc. there're ppl who have 1kkk and if they lost they best set they dont give a fuck about that.

But never mind, i dont care about what you thinking.
Well, noob characters which were used in making rs has been deleted. The main character get final warning - one more thing what's illegal and deleted. I think's good solution.

Atleast it will teach you not to skullbash ;)

You know, i dont care about random pk... But if someone start attack me.. xD i dont like it xD

@edit
yeah! I know! It teach me one thing. DONT FUCKING USE EXORI GRAN / EXORI / EXORI MAS or other spells like these when im attacking skullled player in... strange place. xd

Last edited:
two weeks ago in carlin Mevixowy with Patrick Horla do me RS with their low levels chars (kil, jil etc.) and I see in this weekend they run and killing some guy with RS so I think they still making this trap ;s

sorry for my english ^^

Well, you can try to write mail. If you have enought proofs i think they'll get what they should.. ;)

Keep this updated with your results. I'm curious to see what happens.

They were deleted, including any other character associated with them such as their main characters.

Theres another group doing redskull/blackskull traps in venore. They got me blackskulled a few weeks back but i was able to get to my house and throw my eq in my house and they only looted grasshopper legs. Their name was Edurzy Bukryz or something like that.

The accounts of all Eckous Bruzy characters were deleted a few days ago too.

Back