• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster I host RL maps!

Unknown3

Reaction score
Hello well this is the 2nd thread i posted up i have one more spot left on my dedicated host!
I would appreciate if the server was ready to go with a site an mostly bug free so i dont want a server thats right off the download page!

Specs- Amd Phenom 1.8 ghz Quad core processor, with 4gb RAM!
Download/Upload- http://www.speedtest.net/result/634537742.png

Well i host RL [8.50+] servers with no cost just donations go to me. Its a 24.7 host unless we have a power outage or something which is rare where i live.

Im also a c++/php coder an very experienced host as ive hosted alot of other projects before.

Location- New Jersey, USA!

Get at me ASAP before the spot is gone, either post on here or send me a PM ill be waiting

See ya soon!

I would Gladly test you're php and c++ skills.
Since i know the basic in both of them.
I think you're just a another scammer.

Alright well the concept is very simple if you don't trust me you simple don't have to reply to my thread an not participate in what im offering cause it sucks when everyone is labeled as a 'scammer' cause of low post counts ect..

I hardly use this website i was a SuperMOD on tibiafans my name was Adam/Pro if you ever used the site you'd know me.. ive worked with many trustworthy people but im not gunna sit here an explain myself if you don't trust me just don't post here its an [optional] things your not forced to do anything..

So i appreciate your comment but your way off on this one but then again my words would mean anything to you so good-luck

i think peapol who wanna host something must to have more then 500 post and peapols should know he... it's should by added like new rule and players who not respect this rule should by banned or thread deleted.

It sucks to be called a scammer when i know im really not. But if anyone does trust me reply ASAP.. thank you

I would Gladly test you're php and c++ skills.
Since i know the basic in both of them.
I think you're just a another scammer.

He is a scammer. I was on msn yesterday and he's telling me if I send him all my server files he will get a 100mbit/100mbit connection/host to host it -.-, hes just a nub.

Id say no, Since new jersey is gross just nasty all together.. its a disgrace to life. Im from new york btw

Back