• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster I host your server stable. exchange for 2 GM accounts.

darkmen90

Reaction score
Hello. Do you have problems with ports? Do your ISP block your server? I can host your OTserver for exchange of 2 GM accounts. One to me and my RL friend.

Big plus if its located in Sweden.
Tibia Client 8.6 is prefeered.

Hosting PC:

100mb/100mb Internet.
I can have it run 24/7
GTX 780
8GB RAM
2TB

Cheers! :p

don't trust this asshole.
he was going to host my custom map last year and once I sent the server in a .zip he logged off from skype.. and couldn't contact him anymore.
Lucky me I had a lot of source commands inside the ot so I could crash the server anytime I wanted.. but still he stole all files -.-"

either he's out to steal a new server, or he want gm to make himself items and skills..............

don't trust this asshole.
he was going to host my custom map last year and once I sent the server in a .zip he logged off from skype.. and couldn't contact him anymore.
Lucky me I had a lot of source commands inside the ot so I could crash the server anytime I wanted.. but still he stole all files -.-"

either he's out to steal a new server, or he want gm to make himself items and skills..............
Are you sure you are talking about the same person? Ive never messaged you on Otland... Please dont junk my thread with bs without proofs.

Thanks

Back