• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I just bought house and guess what...

hrga05

Shadow King
Reaction score
First of all hi all! I have huge problem. I bought house in ank u can see link here House: Oskahl I b - ShadowCores and it says 30 SQM and if u look the house it is only 20 SQM and i payed 1.1Mili (ofc i bought CC money with real money just to buy house) so Fix it or atlest return me 33% of money that i payed for. 10SQM for house its ALOT. So please Fix it and do something about that. Thanks your "So Horny" (that's my char name) :p

Hello,

In this server the walls tiles it does count as well, so don't forget about this next time! D:

Yours,
Dyablo.

First of all hi all! I have huge problem. I bought house in ank u can see link here House: Oskahl I b - ShadowCores and it says 30 SQM and if u look the house it is only 20 SQM and i payed 1.1Mili (ofc i bought CC money with real money just to buy house) so Fix it or atlest return me 33% of money that i payed for. 10SQM for house its ALOT. So please Fix it and do something about that. Thanks your "So Horny" (that's my char name) :p

buying house which has 30 sqm for real money .......................

god

Back