• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I just got freaking hacked on everything.

Snakie

Reaction score
I just got hacked on evrything on my background all my maps all my hard work is gone... im nearly crying i used gesior acc i guess they hacked me throw it my server ip was "Caidoria.sytes.net" can anyone tell me how i can secure myself agiasnt this and still use gesior acc? and how the hell can i get my files back family photos everything :'( :'( :'(

I make my own stuffs based on stuffs that was made several years ago, I will not trust any new files.. and that's really sad, but there's not a single "multiple file system" that I can trust anymore...
Everyone and everything wants to hack you, and that's fucked up... Internet was supposed to be a friendly place where you find facts and gain awesome friends, not to make as confusing files as possible and start robbing people that try to use them.

Learn how to hack him or switch to Nicaw.. Nicaw is the most secure Web-Manager for Open Tibia. Unfortunately it doesn't have the best look.

you can try a data recovery software if you're that desperate to get your deleted files, I don't know how to use them and you might have to find a cracked version of such software(since they are not free).
here is one of them(you have to buy it) RMF you can search around for more softwares.

Edit:
I have found another software, but it will require you to learn from the wikis on how to recover your files.
PhotoRec

Last edited:
its sad how u all are making modern acc propaganda, just cuz there iare no much scripts for it and no buy points scripts =)

Back
Top Bottom