• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I just wanted to say goodbye before I going away on my other adventures

Cr4zyt0e

Reaction score
Twitch
Crazytoeee
Hello. I just wanted to say goodbye to you guys. I realized that there is no time for me making an Open-Tibia server, because of real life, which is important. I am in middle of studies and work. So it is better for me to end something that is no time to do. I just want to say that I like Tibia, it is a fun game, but it is funnier to create your own servers and watch it grow.

The users here also have a great experience when it comes to the creative side and programming. I hope one day that I got time to come back, not to create but to see what you guys are upto. Maybe you have create your own Tibia game, but in 3D? Maybe you have made it look like a Rockstargames creation. That would be cool, if somebody made that with all the maps, Thais, Venore and more of course.

Anyway thank you for everything and good luck to all of you!

I going to leave my résume for filmschools in Stockholm and USA.

Kind regards,
Crazytoeee

29d.jpg

Tibia/OT is kind of for life, so I am not surprised. I have quit and come back numerous times.

Back