• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I level Your Character!

If the majority of people jump from a bridge and die, do you do that too? I suppose not.
wtf fuck logic using bot is not similar that jump from a brigde but using your logic talking about bots yes i do cause i dont gonna play fair and waste my time leveling when other people use bot and get a huge advantage over the fair players so.....

wtf fuck logic using bot is not similar that jump from a brigde but using your logic talking about bots yes i do cause i dont gonna play fair and waste my time leveling when other people use bot and get a huge advantage over the fair players so.....
Morality? , And if you play fair, you accomplish something with your own hands rather than something/someone else doing the job for you.
If you for example bake a cake it is always nicer than buying one already done, even if your cake isnt so good you like it more.

why? this corrupts the forum , makes feel you awkward?
lol does not even matter where is it omg

Morality? , And if you play fair, you accomplish something with your own hands rather than something/someone else doing the job for you.
If you for example bake a cake it is always nicer than buying one already done, even if your cake isnt so good you like it more.
talking about the cake i prefer a machine bake that cake for me , when i know people use machine to bake it i dont want to shake that shit with my own hands cause i know there are some machines thats works great to bake so.. i dont agree with you and with alot of people talking about playing fair.. giving shit examples like if all people jump from a brigde you would do the same? lol shits example sorry if im sound evil or mean
but examples likes yours sound to me like wtf is talking that guy ! lol

such fool example i've hear from you dude omg my eyes bleeding you know machines to bake? or you are a monkey?
PD: sometimes its better buya cake cause make one costs time works and pre-made cakes are really tasty , thats why those cakes are sold

I wont even continue the discussion, you are living inside a bubble and just wants to make your point.

While I see why some people feel urged to bot, I just dont. I mean I dont want to compete for the top anyway. I am playing optional pvp, I have (had) a nice guild and lots of cool friends (still) who greet me each time I log in as if we had been hangin out yesterday. We occassionally would throw house partys, teamhunt with their alts or theyd help me with quests :p Our next goal everyone is eager to fulfill is getting me the jester outfit as my name is Pinkest Clown and my mission to spread happieness once more :)
I enjoy exploring tibia as ive never been higher lvl than 55 and everyone seems more than happy to accompany on my journey :p So yeah, I have a great deal of fun, do you?

While I see why some people feel urged to bot, I just dont. I mean I dont want to compete for the top anyway. I am playing optional pvp, I have (had) a nice guild and lots of cool friends (still) who greet me each time I log in as if we had been hangin out yesterday. We occassionally would throw house partys, teamhunt with their alts or theyd help me with quests :p Our next goal everyone is eager to fulfill is getting me the jester outfit as my name is Pinkest Clown and my mission to spread happieness once more :)
I enjoy exploring tibia as ive never been higher lvl than 55 and everyone seems more than happy to accompany on my journey :p So yeah, I have a great deal of fun, do you?

So deep bruh. So deep Adele is rolling in your comment. (Rolling in the deep - Adele) get it? he. he.

EDITTT:::: Bad joke im sry for bad mannaered

Odv4RAB.png

Last edited:
Back