• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I lost my donation items in a reset...

Lord Alexsand

Reaction score
Yo Red i lost my donation items During a reset:(, the items were donor mana rune,nightmare coat,physical ring,norse helemt,forever aol,and Curaga rune. can you do anyting about it?.

Btw why doesnt your reset tell us before it happens? For example it can say, Tibia will reset in 5 mins please go somewhere safe.

--Alexsand

Last edited:
ok... I agree with you... the Gm's should warn people first.. etc like this..

Dear people.. in 5 minutes the server will crash and we don't know why, please go somewhere safe and logg!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok... I agree with you... the Gm's should warn people first.. etc like this..

Dear people.. in 5 minutes the server will crash and we don't know why, please go somewhere safe and logg!

Okay, especially you should know that when a server "resets" it's not always because the owner wants it to.

The server crashed. I had no warning of it, because when I reset, it always saves beforehand.
@Curaga, aren't you a mage?

Okay, especially you should know that when a server "resets" it's not always because the owner wants it to.

The server crashed. I had no warning of it, because when I reset, it always saves beforehand.
@Curaga, aren't you a mage?
Editing his signature to get rid of his OT stuff wasn't really necessary because the people who would play a 7.6 realmap and the people who would play an 8.5 teleport room server tend to play horribly different OTs.

Red i cant even log into my acc i mad today what do i do i will be on from time to time to wait for ur reply

demon is it the account or the character? if its the character red will have to reset if its the account i dont know what to do

Red can you tell me why your ignoring me and my friends who are trying to ask you to get my items back?

---Alexsand

i lsot my items once =/ and its very annoying that an admin doesnt fix ur problems when u really need too...

Just give em time bro. He is really busy lately with this update he and others are working on. Im sure he will get around to you soon.

~~~ Acid Burn

Signed~ i was there when it happened but i doubt me being a witness will even help, but gl man =s if not i'll try to help u out

Back