• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint I lost my premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraskly

Reaction score
My brother got me banned on here for one week, and today it was lifted and now I have lost donor access... I just bought it like 5 days before I was banned, can I get it back please?

How come your brother had access to your premium account? You should beware that you're the responsible for your own account and nobody else. You could easily prevented this by either having a own user account on your computer and/or not telling secret information like your password. I guess this will be a lesson for you to learn.

You lost your premium because your user leaked a rev of our private svn of TFS.
Either being you or your brother, you're responsible for being the owner the account.

You lost your premium because your user leaked a rev of our private svn of TFS.
Either being you or your brother, you're responsible for being the owner the account.

I don't even understand what that means.... and he was on my PC and I had it saved on it when you log onto otland. But whatever, i'll just buy it when I get my next allowance.

Thanks anyways guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back