• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I losted 2 accounts

Macm8894

Reaction score
Well... I have 3 accounts in lunarforce, one mage, one ek, one rp, and I losted my rp and ek account... I know the ACCOUNT, but I dont know the email and the password, I even dont know if this email really exist... The lunarforce staff know any way to recovery my account? I forget my ek/rp passwords bcuz was the same acc/password of the shadowcores.twifysoft.net, and the shadowcores accs was hacked, and i stoped to play, but now i back to lunar and i forgot the password, was a stupid password, like my name and some numbers, but I dont remember it all... again: the staff know any way to help me to recovery? making questions to me or something?

If this help the staff to recovery, I can say to you all the passwords or the passwords combinations that will probably do, but I dont know what it is... im trying to enter now but doenst work so far ;x

EDIT: I got my RP account, was registred in my original email (luck of me), but the ek account dont...

- - - Updated - - -

AAAAAAAAAAAAH, I GOT MY EK ACCOUNT too, sorry for the useless topic, hahaha... fucking hard password, can some adm close the thread please?

Last edited:
funny idiot, 'panic gaming' so make thread, 20minuts later edit - "please close", ahhhh ;\

shut the fuck up, i tried to recovery my account over 2 hours, trying all types of passwords combinations, and I got this 2 hours more this "20 minutes", I didnt give u any type of information of didnt help you, and u ofc didnt came here to help me, so why u r posting here?

Not sure if your issue already has been resolved, but if you are still having any issues, please send an email to [email protected] and we will try to help you.

Back