• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team I made a new thread - Delete please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I want to work with you at your project.
I'm from Germany, but can speak nearly fluent english.

I can do scripting, mapping and storywriting, the only problem is that im not that experienced, but I learn fast. :D

I want to do scripting and storywriting on your server, but I could also do some mappings.
(Why do I always start with "I"?:blink:)

I hope you'll take me.

Bye
iFur

(And why can't i send any messages to Quro?)

Forgot to say:
Add me on Skype: lilno.ob
or write me a PM.
Read ur pms

I'd like to join! :D

As a mapper, add my messenger.

[email protected]
Pm me examples or add my msn i cant add atm

[email protected]
I would be intersted in joining as a Lua scripter.
Post examples

I would love to join it , as a StoryTeller [:

I am creative enough.
I will be share the ideas with the mappers and other staff members.
And my english is perfect.

Intressted?
Add my E-Mail = [email protected]

His script is... well if I may be blunt about it, stupid. But in general, if it works, then he did a good job and I'm sure if given a job he could do well.

Quro, im startin to wonder if this is even going anywhere lmfao, It seems all you do is try and get people to work for your server, but i see nothing about your server, idk dude

Quro, im startin to wonder if this is even going anywhere lmfao, It seems all you do is try and get people to work for your server, but i see nothing about your server, idk dude
Mappers are slacking. I added about a MBmyself last nite. I told you to MSG me on MSN concerning a job. ;)

Thanks.

The server has been officially named: The Forgotten Realms. a .net domain will be working shortly - along with our own forums and custom-coded account site. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back