• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I Made It

Ooth

Reaction score
HI OOTH BRUH HERE
Have I got the offer for you!
Do you hate dying?
Do you have fear?
Well HOLY SHIT I can fix that!

All you have to do is visit this link right here below!
YouTube - Dj Assault - suck my mother fucking dick

Hanging with Bruhs is tough. We love to have fun on Tibia and joke around in vent. Don't take shit personal when your around us our you'll probably go commit suicide in real life. If you fuck up an mwall and someone gets away, or you just stand there and be a total DERP, prepare to get your ass chewed out in vent and possibly killed in game. One thing that drives me more crazy than anything is when people do this..

tunnelvisiono.jpg

Nah but seriously, I'll help with the whole 'pvp' thing if you come to me and ask nicely :)

Anyways, I myself will be retiring from Cyntara.
This server is dead, wars are bad, the mass backstabs dont even phase us (lolol), and people are afraid to leave pz unless their entire guild is online. Its quite pathetic actually.

Besides, take a look for your self.

r9n62b.jpg

If you want to see cams, visit our other numerous threads.
However these are the final and most recent cams.
http://www.speedy*****malware.local...0_Cyntara_Legends_Bruhs_FINAL_Battle_Rape.cam
http://www.speedy*****malware.local...Cyntara_Legends_Bruhs_FINAL_Battle_Rape_2.cam

and the vent recording - http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/23541793/cyntara_is_too_easy.vrf

Also, I'd like to give a special thanks to all those lovely Cyntarians who have supplied us with millions of trophies\frags and fun.

To all of the Original Bruhs, Wannabes, Fans, and 'high school cliques united by a server', my heart goes out to you.

Red, I have to admit.. I wouldn't have the patience or will power to restrain myself from IP banning every Bruh like you've done.

Josh, we had our times. It was a love-hate relationship. In the end I wub u lil guy :wub::wub:

Raging Sniper, you're garbage.

Nokbane, I wish you would of stuck to the server and not have given up so easily.

Spaww, I wish you would of played longer so I could of seen your PvP.

Bornkillr\Ruthless, Mate.. you're god awful.. all I've got for you is.. LOL GET FUCKING HARDSWITCHED.

GWN\Tomurki\Stephen, We knew you were a guy all along, no need to hide anymore.

Dark Myth, You've got spunk kid.

To all my Fanboys, god you made my e-peen grow exponentially.
11:04 Zalgeras'druid [404]: Dude , i love ooth
11:06 Zalgeras'druid [404]: and im huge fan
1:50 Sovietiko [492]: omg u dont die really
1:50 Sovietiko [492]: u are fucking legend
13:19 Exarion [700]: ooth you're my favorite bruh
13:19 Exarion [700]: not to lick your ass
05:57 Grizzly [683]: well i wish you guys the best of luck wherever you go

315bi3q.jpg

axhcwo.jpg

wss5n8.jpg

Blood Mage, holy shit kid.. you payed out like $5000 to us.

Random Skullbashers, I've to admit.. you guys tried to bash your heart out, to bad every time one of you yellowed you got shut the fuck down :(

Backstabbers, I'm sorry your plans of 'ruining' us and 'owning' us didn't work out according to plan :(

We may come back and pull wicked shit like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6XyGl2NaWU

As for now, cheers lads
To all my Bruhs, cya in vent :wub:

This is going to be flamed, so bring it on ^_^

Last edited:
I'll take that as a compliment even though I think I may be about your age, so maybe kid doesn't apply :thumbup:

I'm sure it was hard to make a thread hints of respect in it, and yet it still has enough trash talk to be just like you. Well done. I'm sure we'll meet again some time.

Peace out,
-DM

Yeah I'm out to.
Bjonik - Deletion - all Donors gone :p
I will always be known as 'Mr Banned Fifteen Times' and the 'PVP GOD'
and in my last moments of Cyntara I made 2 final cams of my Cyntara War!
even though my level 1236 Mage is banned, I was there for the last 5~ mins.

27 07 10 Cyntara Legends Bruhs FINAL Battle Rape cam

27 07 10 Cyntara Legends Bruhs FINAL Battle Rape 2 cam

09:58 Enig Bruh [716]: I was only there for last like 5 mins?
09:58 Enig Bruh [716]: and I killed you all
09:58 Jonas Bruh [821]: SINGLE HANDEDLY
09:58 Jonas Bruh [821]: HE KILLED YOU ALL
09:59 Enig Bruh [716]: yep
09:59 Enig Bruh [716]: yep
09:59 Enig Bruh [716]: You can't kill a GOD, the GOD kills you.
09:59 Enig Bruh [716]: And that's just what I did to your bitch ass crew.

10:13 Jonas Bruh [821]: can i payout now
10:13 Ooth [1235]: yeah seriously
10:13 Ooth [1235]: I mean ill pay out
10:13 Enig Bruh [716]: Whats the Gods payout?
10:13 Great White North [1063]: the cyntarist explosion rune

You're blinded by the lights that I posses, I'm Like Jesus, and I'm the fucking best.
I'm Zarz everybody knows my name, I'm already.. up in fame, So why should I play that game.

Last edited:
Bornkillr\Ruthless, Mate.. you're god awful.. all I've got for you is.. LOL GET FUCKING HARDSWITCHED.
/\
lolololololol that was one timee

/\
lolololololol that was one timee

Your death list and cams beg to differ.

These were a, "Combo Born on 3, 1..2..3.. hold, good job"
27 Jul 2010, 08:27 Killed at level 952 by Ooth, Renuzit, Jonas Bruh, Prownage and by Pwnt..
27 Jul 2010, 08:10 Killed at level 959 by Ooth, Prownage, Pwnt, Renuzit, Jonas Bruh and by Enig Bruh..
27 Jul 2010, 08:07 Killed at level 966 by Prownage, Ooth, Jonas Bruh, Renuzit and by Pwnt..
27 Jul 2010, 07:48 Killed at level 971 by Ooth, Jonas Bruh, Pwnt and by Renuzit..

Lol this one was a tunnel vision TOT spam
27 Jul 2010, 07:39 Died at level 977 by legendary warrior of Cyntara, Ooth and by Renuzit..

Born Try to deny it but the facts are all there. and well...
I'm the best in Tibia, With the best Team.

so stay and show it to me im always there for a fight next week i got 6 weeks holidays to war when its late and not when there are only small teams :p therefor i get a new mic so i can at least command on vent.... also i have to admit the most of the current guild im in sucks :D

Hey guys, Death Dealer here, Just stopping by to give a farewell. It to is about my time to retire from the OT, It was a fun time and I met some interesting people over the past month. Although, I wish ths OT would have grown and progressed.

@Bruhs- Thanks for helping me and teaching me to PvP, definitely was the most fun I've had on Tibia. Hope to see you guys around vent.

Hey guys, Death Dealer here, Just stopping by to give a farewell. It to is about my time to retire from the OT, It was a fun time and I met some interesting people over the past month. Although, I wish ths OT would have grown and progressed.

@Bruhs- Thanks for helping me and teaching me to PvP, definitely was the most fun I've had on Tibia. Hope to see you guys around vent.
you better stay in vent -.-'

hey guys, death dealer here, just stopping by to give a farewell. It to is about my time to retire from the ot, it was a fun time and i met some interesting people over the past month. Although, i wish ths ot would have grown and progressed.

@bruhs- thanks for helping me and teaching me to pvp, definitely was the most fun i've had on tibia. Hope to see you guys around vent.

get your ass in vent!

The Bruh's didn't teach me how to PvP.. but they were a funny clique, with a lot MORE personality than everyone else that's ever played on Cyntara.

I still strongly dislike the Bruh's.
But I could never hater Zarz, Ooth, Renuzit, Jonas, Tanner, and the other OG's I used to roll with.

Still hate you Dicklic.

PEACE OUT GIRLSCOUTS!

The Bruh's didn't teach me how to PvP.. but they were a funny clique, with a lot MORE personality than everyone else that's ever played on Cyntara.

But I could never hater Zarz, Ooth, Renuzit, Jonas, Tanner, and the other OG's I used to roll with.

Still hate you Dicklic.

PEACE OUT GIRLSCOUTS!

<3 Miss you already Joshy Poo

Still hate you Dicklic.

PEACE OUT GIRLSCOUTS!

<3 forever and ever baby :wub:

I've been off cyntara for a while now, got quite boring...wish everyone on this thread the best of luck.

@ The Real Bruhs - Cool people to get to know I won't lie, vent is tooo funny LOL. Enjoy!

@exarion - pm me on forums for your msn, I'm not logging on cyntara anymore rofl

HI OOTH BRUH HERE
Have I got the offer for you!
Do you hate dying?
Do you have fear?
Well HOLY SHIT I can fix that!

All you have to do is visit this link right here below!
YouTube - Dj Assault - suck my mother fucking dick

Hanging with Bruhs is tough. We love to have fun on Tibia and joke around in vent. Don't take shit personal when your around us our you'll probably go commit suicide in real life. If you fuck up an mwall and someone gets away, or you just stand there and be a total DERP, prepare to get your ass chewed out in vent and possibly killed in game. One thing that drives me more crazy than anything is when people do this..

tunnelvisiono.jpg

Nah but seriously, I'll help with the whole 'pvp' thing if you come to me and ask nicely :)

Anyways, I myself will be retiring from Cyntara.
This server is dead, wars are bad, the mass backstabs dont even phase us (lolol), and people are afraid to leave pz unless their entire guild is online. Its quite pathetic actually.

Besides, take a look for your self.

r9n62b.jpg

If you want to see cams, visit our other numerous threads.
However these are the final and most recent cams.
27 07 10 Cyntara Legends Bruhs FINAL Battle Rape cam
27 07 10 Cyntara Legends Bruhs FINAL Battle Rape 2 cam

and the vent recording - cyntara is too easy vrf

Also, I'd like to give a special thanks to all those lovely Cyntarians who have supplied us with millions of trophies\frags and fun.

To all of the Original Bruhs, Wannabes, Fans, and 'high school cliques united by a server', my heart goes out to you.

Red, I have to admit.. I wouldn't have the patience or will power to restrain myself from IP banning every Bruh like you've done.

Josh, we had our times. It was a love-hate relationship. In the end I wub u lil guy :wub::wub:

Raging Sniper, you're garbage.

Nokbane, I wish you would of stuck to the server and not have given up so easily.

Spaww, I wish you would of played longer so I could of seen your PvP.

GWN\Tomurki\Stephen, We knew you were a guy all along, no need to hide anymore.

Dark Myth, You've got spunk kid.

To all my Fanboys, god you made my e-peen grow exponentially.

315bi3q.jpg

axhcwo.jpg

wss5n8.jpg

Blood Mage, holy shit kid.. you payed out like $5000 to us.

Random Skullbashers, I've to admit.. you guys tried to bash your heart out, to bad every time one of you yellowed you got shut the fuck down :(

Backstabbers, I'm sorry your plans of 'ruining' us and 'owning' us didn't work out according to plan :(

We may come back and pull wicked shit like this
YouTube - 3 Bruhs Vs Foul Souls/Guys

As for now, cheers lads
To all my Bruhs, cya in vent :wub:

This is going to be flamed, so bring it on ^_^

wow.,take some life nerd

Back