• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I Made It

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PUT ., IT ISN'T EVEN ENGLISH BRO ITS BAD PUNCTUATION! why would you stop your sentence and then put a , to have a break? the fuck? do you got to school at a mental institute?

Bruhs alone they want to leaving the server because everday some people their Guild get some banned for use bot.;):thumbup:

Last edited:
^ not even for bot bro, for forum posts... and for things said in OUR ventrilo...

Sad to hear you are leaving guys, was cool fighting along with you and I would like to say that was cool to fight against u but well it wasn't what I expected :p I hope u didn't took my "backstab" (if you want to see it like it) so personal I didn't left cause I didn't like you, but I wanted a new war, more exciting, I thought we would have a decent war but well I was wrong, I told Mat about it and he said it was cool :p anyways we'll meet again and I wish you the best of luck for you guys ;) and as I told mat was quite an honor to be in the guild I always wanted to be since I came to cyntara.

Yours, Drakan.
:peace:

haha Drakan, I'm glad to see atleast one of the members of "Take Life" can admit they got smashed by us.

sehaehhaeuaheah

3 bruhs vs guild cam

MUST WATCH LOLOL (8.57 Client)

There was more but it only tracked last 30 deaths :\
fm1e9v.jpg

Dude, Necro Demonic. You're the most pathetic kid this server has. You wouldn't even take pz to help your own guildmates.

they bot 24/7 and they think they are the shit
fail

Sorry, you died how many times?

As well, Bruhs don't bot like you do, they use things like dash and magic wall timers. Now fuck off somewhere.

Back