• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I Made It

Sorry, you died how many times?

As well, Bruhs don't bot like you do, they use things like dash and magic wall timers. Now fuck off somewhere.

hahaha retard.
actually i am retired and i did not played the new cyntara server.
LOL.

carbom :*
at least one is saying the truth :)
oh no stop fuck lol what am I sayin?
Bruhs is the fucking best bunch of players I have ever met!
They are not only botting all the time and its usual they always cum when they kill somebody!

they always cum when they kill somebody!

Actually, your team is the people who sits in PZ after they die about 5 times, get one kill, die another 5 times, then spam the one trophy you got while you're sitting in PZ having a circle jerk. The whole time you're fighting against 5~6 people with about 15~20 people.

carbom :*
at least one is saying the truth :)
oh no stop fuck lol what am I sayin?
Bruhs is the fucking best bunch of players I have ever met!
They are not only botting all the time and its usual they always cum when they kill somebody!

Someone sounds a little bit butthurt.

^ made me lol.

and rain, how come you get so offended when people cuss the bruhs? why not ignore it? you dont have to defend them, everyone sees what happens, so there no point in arguing about it.

Because I'm on their team?

And if everyone sees what happens, why is everyone wrong about it? >.>

lol i was just saying, you are always responding to them, more than everyone else on the team, from what i see :p

Because I check these forums when I'm bored of watching my char in Solera kill rots.

Back