• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter I make spells & monsters.

Kaydee

Reaction score
If i made the prefix wrong I'm sorry. :[

My name is Katie and I currently live in Montana(USA). My first language is English, I know bits of German but not enough to get me through a full conversation.
I'm looking to make spells and monsters for somebody. It's not much but I just started doing this and it's pretty easy. The more I make the better I can get. I've made a few spells for one server so far.
I also think I should add in, I'm not looking to be a GM or get paid for this. It's just something I'm enjoying at this moment.

If you would like to reach me feel free to PM me on here or just post. If i left something out tell me. c:

Edit:
As of right now, I'm learning basic lua scripting. Perhaps I could script other things in the future. [:

Last edited:
"I've made a few spells for one server so far." I see this one quite often around here, I'm not sure why I picked your thread to harass but I'd like to ask if you could present your work in some way instead of using those words? I'm not asking you to release some code-ranting but something that could show your capabilites or "explain" your specific skill... Let's say a youtube-video, screenshot or well.. use your imagination. And for gods sake, dont link me the server now;P

Hello :) If you want, you can join me! :)
Im strting with a project for a few days ago. Send me a PM with msn, skype or someting like that! ;D

do anyone know a function like i got vip medal and can only use it 1 time (but i will not make with vip medal)

Last edited:
Back