• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i miss it

I cant remember any "swedish" team haha.. even Flippare wasn't full swedish.. neither was Underbart or so..

Noobs u dont even know anything, Rexis was the best team lol

Well, b**** please, but this was the best team ever:
e71f7l.jpg

@Shemoz
@Fred Beron

Your polish. You have nothing to say around here.

your polish? You're insulting Polacks but probably you're fucking muslim and everyday you make kebabs for these polacks.
BB

@few posts up
polish teams were the best. That's true. There was also few international teams and they were pretty awesome

Signed.
Best PL teams:
1. We ride
2. NDK (nadural dread killaz)
3. Ljecim
4. ?????????
And wlampe worst team leaded by small kid.

imo Ljecim is by far the best polish team.. considering the fact they exist for 7? years or smth and never really were some kind of trade team. I played the first time vs them on Albania 2008.. since then and years after they havent really become a lot more ppl or so.. they always fought even if they were 20 and stuff.

I agree with u lopek, Ljecim is the best team. They can play with 15 ppl vs 30+ and still own. Thats something that We Ride, Ndk etc cant manage. Ljecim best polish guild for sure.

but i just have to say that FLIPPARE OWN INTO THEM. WATCH JONNETS CAM ON TIBIACAMS!! FLIPPARE IS BEST!!

hahaha honestly for me the non polish teams, style, into the, flippare, underbart or whatever teams there were are like kinda equaly good.. we all had our good and bad moments at fights. :p

ye all are equal, we had our good and bad moments. just that flippare is a little better than all :/ OND BEST COMMANDER ON TIBIA NR 1

Into them never fought flippare, that cam from "jonnet" wasnt into them was some random team with some 5 into thems and a bunch of randoms using our colors lolol, i wasnt even there lopek neither :D

im on my laptop just about to leave home! i can upload my whole cam shit from old ots tomorrow bro! It's like 2-3 flippare vs into them battles or so. And alot from iriana, eriana,eloth,elora etc etc albania etce tc

Back