• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I NEED 8.60 Real Life Map??

Swift Magic

Magic Being
Reaction score
Is it possible to get the 8.60 rl map for tibia? like liberty bay, yalahar, venore, thais etc?? or do i need individual towns? i just want something to put into my WORLD folder and that i can edit with Remeres Map Editor? THANKS

I run it, i have forgottenserverV8.2 64bit or w/e, and then it says i don't have the forgotten map, and then i change the map to the name 'forgotten' it loads and it says "saved with remere;s map editor 3.0" "Tracked Tibia Map by J.Dre @ otland.net" and then it says The Forgotten Server has stopped working. help?? :)

also, using Remeres 2.2 a problem? :)
do i need to use Remeres debain 2.1?

FATAL: OTBM Loader - Could not open the file data/world/forgotten.otbm

i change the name from Map to Forgotten and then it just lags out saying forgotten server has stopped working

Last edited by a moderator:
i use it, 2.2? lol

why would it not work? and is it a big deal that it's forcing me to change the map name to forgotten? because the map shows up either way lol HELPP :( it just lags out, i put the files in the WORLD folder

When i go to Remeres, it only gives me the option for 2.2 MSI or something

Maybe my pc cannot load the huge map in the server, I have an i7 6700 gtx 960 and samsung evo850 ssd

Ok sweet as, so what's the pros and cons of hosting the server yourself? Could i have like 20 ppl on my server? if it ever got that popular haha

Well the Pros...I mean it's free if you host it yourself on your PC and it will run fine to test things with you and like 5~10 other people. Cons, you can't have a lot of people online, and if it's on your own PC then it's not very secure. There are ways for people to access all your info, hack, whatever because your ports are all open and you are allowing inbound traffic.

If you are just hosting for a few people, hosting it yourself is great. If you plan on trying to actually put it out there and have ads or whatever, the safe thing to do is not host it on your own PC.

Back