• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need a free mmorpg

Onimusha

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
GitHub
all
any suggestions?

I dont like play c9,raidez,l2,pw,forsaken,dragon nest, wow,rag,vindictus,gc,elsword,allods,lotro,runescape,zezenia,silkroad,cabal,aion,mu,pt,wyd,maple,dofus.

Go Rift, it's a decent game, I'd say raid/Pvp focused as the leveling part of the game isn't that hard & can be done purely through pvp if you like.
It isn't pay2win either, it actually has a decent shop system which i applaud it on.

That or Age of Wushu/Wulin, it's unique & really fun it just has a Premium feature like Tibia, which isn't necessary to play but it gives benefits that sort of make the game easier.

I'm at level 10 in rift, and I'll start playing aion
I really liked this new update 4.0

Try out Neverwinter. Free to play mmorpg based on the Dungeon and Dragons Universe.

Tera :)
ho5f-jk-3328.jpg

Yeye haha ;D its huge ^^ AND Awesome!
But some characters body parts are HUGE , too. If ya know what I mean :eek:

Please open a screenshot thread for tera :)
Screenshots

- - - Updated - - -

Please open a screenshot thread for tera :)
http://otland.net/f41

no good free mmorpgs atm ^^ tera is fun up to like level 25-30 then all the monsters just look the same and content is the same. its like there are pounderous sporewalkers in tutorial island and then there are swamp sporewalkers at lumbertown then there are big sporewalkers at other town etc.. and they all look the same just diffrent name and more hp. Same with BAMS ^^

Imo u need to wait untill either cabal2 or wildstar is realeased cuz one of thoose will be GOTY

Neverwinter D&D, it aint that good but its something

Back