• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need a free mmorpg

The Elder Scrolls Online will be best ;)
Or a Real SAO <3

@up
It is not, I haven't put a single penny into it, and got full set lol. also by doing Runs I got enough to get an epic Mount.

also TESO, its bearly on Beta, you are doubting about something that is so early? knowing the potential of TSO? man GTFO from gaming and do something else

You can try Dragon's Prophet, it's in open beta right now and "launches" in September, but there will be no wipe, so you can start now, it is just missing some features, but on the other hand already got a huge update with levelcap increase and more. It is basically an action combat mmo with the key feature being dragons you can tame and use as mounts and pets that fight with you. You can also breed them, train them and get their abilities, so the dragons you have with you determine some of your skills and your playstyle. :)

Ye, at first I thought so too, but it is from the creators of runes of magic and it is seriously really big and it's getting alot of updates. They already said that they are going to add 30 dungeons each year. I know some stuff can turn you off, like I dont really like the comic style numbers popping up over the enemies heads, but all in all it's a nice game and it's free ;)

Back