• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need a mentor!

Afonya

Reaction score
Just as the title is saying, I need a mentor that can teach me how to make a great tibia server. I have already set up a server and everything is set, however I do not have any idea on how to make a website, or a custom client. I disparately want one because I want to host a great OT. I love mapping and am pretty good at it, If anyone is willing to help I thank you before hand.

Peace, Afonya.

Nobody has the time to mentor you. If you want to host a GREAT OT SERVER as you've said, then you would also be willing to do the same thing we all did at the beginning. You can find a tutorial one post above mine.

here

I'd like a mentor for ass-whipping, I love taking shits and I'm very good at it but I have no knowledge or will to try learning the art of taking on the huge task of being a self-taught asswhipper. Sadly no one's willing to be my mentor, and so is the probable outcome of your request as well.

I know there is a search bar. If I wanted to learn how to find and use a search bar I would have made a post saying "HOW DO I SEARCH THINGS ON OTLAND?!!!?". Is that understood? Is my post not clear enough? Do I have to explain to you why I need help? And convince you to help me because you have more knowledge about OT's than I myself do? I did not post to be criticized but to learn about a great game. Thank you anyway, however for future reference please do not take the time to come into a post, read what another person needs help with and make fun of them. Thank you.

Peace, Afonya

- - - Updated - - -

Read what I replied to Cdvoo, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Helpful criticize is welcome, but what you say makes you look like a 13 year old that just hit puberty. Please find a better activity than sending people comments that are of no help. Maybe you should go find a Mentor that can teach you how to grow up?

Peace, Afonya.

Back