• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team I need a team to work with

Maxwel1

Legend Of Everything
Reaction score
i am called John from the UK i actually been dealing with ots long time ago had ma first fully costumed ot which was 7.6 4 years ago and opened other servers but after getting bored i closed all. actually i am now trying to find a serious and responsible team or server to work with. i got much knowledge about ots scripting, mapping, video editing and making logos and more, a lil in c++ programming and php. But i am not pro in anything i am just good in most. if u think u might need ma help i don mind at all. so all questions are welcomed

Lion

i don wanna to being a project as i don have a good host atm also no time to work alone or find others to help me that's why i try to find a team to help n dats all. if anyone got any question can msg me tho i don mind at all.

@ xareviix1990, i have added u and w8ing for ya to accept the invitation

Wild Lion

Last edited:
Hmm.. I think a lots of have been changes from 7.6 ^^ But i like that you help people (Y)

ima "community manager" i can translate from polish to english and from english to polish all adversiments you want and post them somewhere, so if ull work on server i can help you to make it more famous :)

My showoff thread: Pokemon unleashed

its translantation from polish to english. If ur intrested my msn is [email protected]

Dats cool man but i don't want to make my own server but i am searching for a server to help it's team and be one of them but anyway thanks for asking

Still searching...

Back