• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter I need a Web Designer for [$]

kird

Reaction score
I need a brand new layout for my new OT project website. [modern AAC]
pm me if you're interested and able to work for some $$ :)

Last edited:
you don't really need a php coder, I would rather say Website designer :p there is ALMOST no php scripting in CCS /index.tpl (if you use Modern AAC)

GJ :D I like ppls like you! who edit the thread insted of creating a new thread! + Rep!

tell me, what kind of layout are you looking for? and how much willing to pay?

I need to fix some changes such as, remove the create acc feature, since acc's are made in-game in my project. Also, i need a brand new layout, nothing special few links to the most important pages, ill tell you more about if you're interested.
I also need someone who know how to set up the whole donator system in modern AAC, since i have no clue how to even start xD

About the price, make me an offer or, We can arrive to some sort of arrangement such as 10% of donations, something like that, if you want.

Thnx for the reply

kird~

Back