• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I Need A Website Template ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

thugj

Destined for greatness!!
Reaction score
I'm starting a record label, with online beats for sale, and mixtapes, cds, shirts, ect. I need a nice site template for it, anyone interested msg me on msn or private msg. Thanks

DirtyMoProductions is a record label/production company based in St. Louis, Missouri. It was founded in 2003 by Alex, and Joseph Butler and has been producing hits ever since. Alex has been occupied so now Joseph has taken over(me). I got the studio, and the beats, I just need someone to make the graphics side of it ;)

Master-M is my band manager based in Netherlands...

Last edited:
A rapper who has the love for harry potter xD gl with this :thumbup:

u live in us and ur manager in netherlands how does that help u?

A rapper who has the love for harry potter xD gl with this :thumbup:

Rofl check out my music before you start that shit talkin son, I'll smack some sense into you possibly...xD

u live in us and ur manager in netherlands how does that help u?

He's not really my manager dumbass..But you never know, M might get my ass famous out there, and Macaronie how you gonna talk that shit and not show a damn thing?? Do somethin better or close that dick sucker :thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rofl check out my music before you start that shit talkin son, I'll smack some sense into you possibly...xD

Not talking shit, just found it quite amusing bro :peace:

Thug, seems as if you encountered the other rap listeners on this forums... All two of em'.

(No im not saying your music is bad, who am i to judge ive never heard it...)

Thug, seems as if you encountered the other rap listeners on this forums... All two of em'.

(No im not saying your music is bad, who am i to judge ive never heard it...)

So take 5 mins out of your day to give a listen? It's not all the mainstream b/s on the radio

So you want someone to put time and effort into a design for free? :/ If you want something good, good luck is all i can say.

Added your msn.

KK, thx xD...Also, whoever does the design will get a page on the site for promotion..And if I do get famous, you'll be on the site >.> lol....Buut aside from that, I just have to get a professional looking website for my music and my instrumentals...I could give u a % of my sales or something >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back