• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need advice...

What kind of server do you want back?

• High exp

• medium exp

• low exp

• war

• rpg

• say something in the comments to help me out

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hi, i know i've been asking alot on Otland but now is the time to ask about advice.
I've been working alot on an rl project but im only seeing new rl servers and thet're all boring...
I will relese my global work here on Orland becouse if you want an rl ot, just go play one at the top.. i mean rl servers are boring nowadays and a big waste of time (go play rl instead).
Lets get to my point
i want to make a fun server, a server people enjoy and don't look down at and i need advoce for that.. Tfs 1.2
I know i know (Search Otland instead) i did.. i found nothing useful.
(Staffs)
This post is in Disission becouse i want people to say what kind of servers they like and discuss about a new one,
-Slamos

Imo ive never had so much fun like this ot Dragon Knight which was really custom made, upgrades, skillpoin system, second promotion which were hard to obtain, a lot of new weapons and armors with new sprites almost all of the items had custom stats (maxhp, hp regen, ml, skill, etc) exp rate was kind of low which was nice, mobs were edited with some rates so even a fucking dragon was a challenge at the begining, i dont know it was difficult and fun and every rare drop was a fucking smile on your face because loot rate was very low and u really didnt knew what to expect because even monster loot was custom but as i said it is my opinion because if i wanted to play a rl server well id just play rl lol

Imo ive never had so much fun like this ot Dragon Knight which was really custom made, upgrades, skillpoin system, second promotion which were hard to obtain, a lot of new weapons and armors with new sprites almost all of the items had custom stats (maxhp, hp regen, ml, skill, etc) exp rate was kind of low which was nice, mobs were edited with some rates so even a fucking dragon was a challenge at the begining, i dont know it was difficult and fun and every rare drop was a fucking smile on your face because loot rate was very low and u really didnt knew what to expect because even monster loot was custom but as i said it is my opinion because if i wanted to play a rl server well id just play rl lol
Thank you for your comment, really enjoy reading that. I got alot of problem becouse i don't want another rl server to popup, its too many and i went over from Hexera.net to rl becouse it went boring..
And i really need help to make a dissision becouse i want to make a good server that players like and will be a good memory like Dragon Knight.
- Slamos

Thank you for your comment, really enjoy reading that. I got alot of problem becouse i don't want another rl server to popup, its too many and i went over from Hexera.net to rl becouse it went boring..
And i really need help to make a dissision becouse i want to make a good server that players like and will be a good memory like Dragon Knight.
- Slamos
Awesome man, when you make your decision and you finish your server id be happy to play it, so let me know :D

This is OTLand. People here rarely represent major trends in broad OTS community, so asking people here is kinda useless. Just go on otservlist and do small statitical research in regards to popularity of particular types of servers.

Klonera, if you'd ask in here you will get thousands of proposals and ideas. Then what? All you will get is headache.
Kinda similar to what Arashel said above, this is same as any real life important project. Originality takes you to next level.

"hmm, no idea" That's a bad start, change this first.

Back