• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter I need Good Scriper for a Job $

baertl

Reaction score
I need a person with extensive knowledge in scripts to make quest and actions as I have to improve certain quests that are not well

Tibia Rl Map The job is Pay

He needed a person , serious, experienced in script and quest, you to have the time to work on this project , you must have a microphone and have the desire to do the work , are average 20 or 30 quest has to review what is already and see if is well is, the payment is conversable , via skype with microphone

$35 an hour if you speak english, $50 an hour if you don't :p

uO3N.png

What he really meant to say was, will you work for less than $1 an hour or $5 per project.

I'd rather pay someone than real mind is serious

I'll pay what should be not something that is not serious , because at least I fulfill what was left and I'm serious

I'd rather pay someone than real mind is serious

I'll pay what should be not something that is not serious , because at least I fulfill what was left and I'm serious
Get a better translator please because I can barely understand what point you are trying to get across in every thread you make or respond in.

Back