• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i need help compiling and need a working TFS 1.0 server

Asterian

Reaction score
ok thing is iv never compiled a server so i dont know what i need or were to get it and on top of that all the taturles iv read or seen dont really explan much so what i need is for someone to tell me exatly what i need and were to get it and i want the server to at least be updated enought to have mounts or a link to down load a working tfs 1.0 that i can use the data pack on that was poseted none of the servers iv found run at all before or after adding the data pack the data pack wile geting the server will do for now id really like to also have all the items needed to compile a server of my own or atleast mess around till i can so if yo guys can help me out with these two problems id be greatful
the data pack id like to run is [10.31][TFS 1.0] "EvoRPG by Zbizu" v5
also i cant find the .dat and .spr for 10.35 that i need for rma can anyone tell me were to find it?

Back