• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need Help Creating a Script for my system.

CoakFraustt

Reaction score
The basics are upon start i want the character to be able to use a talk action to choose the vocation so !knight but in this cas i have elements (Darkness, Light, Lightning, Magma & Jungle) i need the script to allow u to pick 1 of the 5 and from there i have 3 vocations for each element, i want another script that will allow your character ti promote to one of the 3 based on reaching a skill level Example (Darkness was chosen at the start now the 3 options are ( Shadow, Ghoul and Student) each use a specific skill tyepe so the starter spells allow for u to work on any of the 3 but i basically want it to auto change your class to one of the 3 if u reach say 20 fist fighting you become a ghoul, 20 sword or distance u become a student and 10 magic level u become a shadow. The next script would allow you to pick a path each vocation has 2 paths to choose form, Example (Student can become a Ninja or a Samira, i need the talk action that will allow the choice based on the characters current Vocation. so it would read vocation = 6 for strudent and offer the ninja or samurai classes once picked it changes the vocation. similar to promotion.

Thank yoy

So,

- Player spawns with no vocation, choses vocation through a talkaction script

- 5 elements (aka vocations)

- 3 different pathways (vocations) for each element

- 3 different skill level requirements for each pathway. E.g. 20 fist = ghoul, 20 sword/dist = student, 10 magic = shadow.

- Player is assigned "pathway" automatically upon reaching one of the 3 skill level requirements

- 3 of the different pathways have a further 2 vocations each to choose from. Again same principal where player can choose the next 2 vocations through a talkaction.

^ If anyone decides to help this man out, I broke it down from my understanding of it.,

You're asking for quite a custom "vocations" system. You're unlikely to get it for free I feel like. But best of luck maybe someone will be able to help.
Anyway if you ever do decide to "hire" a programmer to write this for you, ask Nekiro: Programmer - TFS 1.x Programming Services (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-x-programming-services.255378/) he pretty much can write any custom system and make it work :D

thank you lmao i fuck wit how you broke it down i actually reocded it a different way i upgraded to 10.98 gave me more features

Back