• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need help here!

Symbolz

Reaction score
So, ive been following all these tutorials, doing everything i can to get this server up, and for somereason i cant connect to login server, If theres a good tutorial out there or you can help me set up my server from start to finish That'd be great! :confused: Im using Naxedot 3.5 (8.5 server)

Last edited:
K heres what you should try to do

Step1:Open up your confg.lua file and put your ip where it needs to go then if you know your global ip then but that into your multi ip changer and try it.
It works for me

Ive got ports 7171, 7172,80,3306, and 443 forwarded. idk what 80, 3306, and 443 are for, i just read in a tutorial somewere that they needed to be forwarded :p

Diese Eingabeforderung nicht waehrend des Running beenden
Please dont close Window while MySQL is running
MySQL is trying to start
Please wait ...
MySQL is starting with mysql\bin\my.cnf (console)
090720 12:00:09 [ERROR] mysql\bin\mysqld: unknown option '--skip-federated'

MySQL konnte nicht gestartet werden
MySQL could not be started
Press any key to continue . . .

this happens wen i click "start Mysql"

Diese Eingabeforderung nicht waehrend des Running beenden
Please dont close Window while MySQL is running
MySQL is trying to start
Please wait ...
MySQL is starting with mysql\bin\my.cnf (console)
090720 12:00:09 [ERROR] mysql\bin\mysqld: unknown option '--skip-federated'

MySQL konnte nicht gestartet werden
MySQL could not be started
Press any key to continue . . .

This happens when i press start apache... Am i doing sumthing totally wrong here???

i thing your Mysql has some thing wrong in my.cnf.. try to install it again and before install and configure OTServ chek your connectiv whit mysql using Mysql Administrator...
sorry for bad english

Back