• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need Help With Adding VOC to ACCmanager

Heliox

Reaction score
8.10 xml, i need help with adding vocation into the account manager so when you log in and choose your vocation you can pick the new vocation i made, please its all i need for my server.

sorry first time i used this:p:D

wrong section, but anyways,

add the vocation id/info in vocations .xml and then at data/lib/vocations.lua

Lua:
function isNAMEOFVOCATIONUWANT(cid)
	return isInArray({vocation id, vocation promo id (if u have one)}, getPlayerVocation(cid))
end

I tried this and could not get it to work.

function onSay(cid, words, param)
if getPlayerGroupId(cid) >= 4 then
if param ~= "" then
local commapos = string.find(param,",")
local name = string.sub(param,1,commapos-1)
local int = string.sub(param,commapos+1,string.len(param))

local player= getPlayerByName(name)
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, name .. " has been set to vocation id " .. int .. "")
doPlayerSetVocation(player, int)

function isnecromancer(cid)
return isInArray({vocation 13, vocation promo id (if u have one)}, getPlayerVocation(cid))
end
end
end
end

<vocation id="13" name="Necromancer" description="a warlock" needpremium="0" gaincap="18" gainhp="23" gainmana=17" gainhpticks="8" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="4" gainmanaamount="10" manamultiplier="1.5" attackspeed="700" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="13" lessloss="50">
<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
<skill id="0" multiplier="1.5"/>
<skill id="1" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="2" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="3" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="4" multiplier="2.0"/>
<skill id="5" multiplier="1.5"/>
<skill id="6" multiplier="1.1"/>
</vocation>

Could also use help knowing how to make it pickable from the site also.

Last edited:
If anyone could say exactly word for word how you do this it would save tons of time for myself and others.

I have done exactly what is said to make a new starting vocation and I cant pick it at level eight. I have made it where you get promoted to the new vocation instead of the normal master sorcerer..etc and it just tells me I have no class.

Back