• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need help with big issuies on my ot 8.6

Tarek

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Taarek
Hi i downloaded a map here from otland. And i find some big bugs its like impossible to fix. Its hard to explain here in one forum if you join the ot and help me i will try reward you! Write down the name u will have.
This is not a hack attempt i have crypted data on my database i have no accesses to the passwords if you still dont trust me just enter random acc/pw. Write down ur Char name V
IP Bloxx.sytes.net
PORT 7171
Client 8.6
NO Website Acc manager ingame just click enter

Theres no screenshots bugs i can post. In console everything is okay. But many things is missing/doesnt work.
First of all the database is buggy i can't delete characters or/and accounts. I get a error message. And the second one is sometimes the PVP turns off you cant attack no players. And the rule violation button is not there when i CTRL right click on a player. I cant ban or something a player. And i can attack players i can kill them its not possible to turn off. And when i give tutor, senior tutor, GM , CM, GOD they cant perfom commands or nothing tutors cant even do spells or attacking monsters. I need to give them Admin. And i mapped a spot. The chest is bugged players doesnt recive items from all chest. It says something in spanish/brazil. And sorry for my english i hope i can get help

Back