• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need help with Client 7.72

zufux

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a little question.

How I can connect with a normal tibia Client to a custom Ot Server.

I know thats works, but i don't find way how i can change the standart client.

I want connect with a original Tibia Client to this Ot Server http://c.lass.icus.org/.... Without the points :)

I have allrady install Hex Editor, How i can solve this Problem? Please msg me privat

thanks

Hello,

I have a little question.

How I can connect with a normal tibia Client to a custom Ot Server.

I know thats works, but i don't find way how i can change the standart client.

I want connect with a original Tibia Client to this Ot Server http://c.lass.icus.org/.... Without the points :)

I have allrady install Hex Editor, How i can solve this Problem? Please msg me privat

thanks

Dont really know the anwser for your question... But I smell strongly that someone here is trying to bot on a custom ots xd

Why else would you like to connect with "a original tibia client" to a custom client server?

Dont really know the anwser for your question... But I smell strongly that someone here is trying to bot on a custom ots xd

Why else would you like to connect with "a original tibia client" to a custom client server?
to connect with tibia ng or with tibia classic botter

C.lassicus changed their packets so whenever a bot is using for example sd it will send the default packet value of the rl un edited client while you need for C.lassicus a correct packet so only thing to do it decrypt their client record their packets change it in blackd and it works.

C.lassicus changed their packets so whenever a bot is using for example sd it will send the default packet value of the rl un edited client while you need for C.lassicus a correct packet so only thing to do it decrypt their client record their packets change it in blackd and it works.

you can help me with blackd?

Back