• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need help with my website..

TheRicco

Working on Swev OPEN SOON
Reaction score
I need help with my website..
when I write renaria.hopto.org it comes "IT WORKS !"
but when I write renaria.hopto.org/index theen I come in to me site ;/
I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WEBSITE SCRIPTING , BUT IF YOU TELL ME WHATS THE PROBLEM I COULD UNDERSTAND :D

Remove index.html or change DirectoryIndex. :p

Last edited:
Clear the cache and cookies for renaria.hopto.org, it will work afterwards. ^_^

thx

- - - Updated - - -

Still bugg.
I cant come in to Renaria.hopto.org
but I can come in to Renaria.hopto.org/ANYTHINGHERE[I TESTED WITH PEANUTBUTTER.]
And it worked

This guy stole my Website, Please contact an admin to get him banned. he is a scammer.

- - - Updated - - -

I have proof, tell the admin to contact me and i will gladly prove this. aslong as this scum gets banned

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BRO ?!
I didn't stole anything , you send me the files on Skype..
and I cancel'd them because im going on vacation soon .
I cant host a server on Turkey (vacation)
Stupid boy.

i have pictures, :) too bad your not a smart scammer :), not only do i have proof of sending, i also have a screen shot taken by you. Please let an admin know, and tell them to contact me :)

- - - Updated - - -

i have pics... u got anything?

i have pictures, :) too bad your not a smart scammer :), not only do i have proof of sending, i also have a screen shot taken by you. Please let an admin know, and tell them to contact me :)

- - - Updated - - -

i have pics... u got anything?

How'd he steal your php files?

He said he was a hoster, and after i sent him these files he said he had a "vacation", surprise surprise he didnt have a website before i sent it. Im not really mad bout the site cuz it wasnt that good anyways, but scammers start small... thats all im saying

- - - Updated - - -

i also have msgs saying he will host my server, and map on otland. :)

Back